2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a list of our actual signings
A big no to Hodkinson and Townsend. Pete Townshend maybe but not Chad
If you have watched the warriors lately townsend is the reason they're winning not Johnson. I'd take townsend over any of the other 5/8 options available he's running really well and he's tough. He got levelled twice by woods with late high shots and although a bit groggy got back up and didn't lose any of his courage running and taking the line on. After the first one it didn't make him gun shy

I watched the Saints v Bulldogs match and cannot believe NSW won last year's Origin with those pair of halves. Hodkinson is a great goal and field goal kicker and can tackle, but his attack is pedestrian and last tackle options are woeful. Reynolds is not much better and is a grub to boot. We are mad to even consider Hodkinson given our lack of pace and creativity.

If you have watched the warriors lately townsend is the reason they're winning not Johnson. I'd take townsend over any of the other 5/8 options available he's running really well and he's tough. He got levelled twice by woods with late high shots and although a bit groggy got back up and didn't lose any of his courage running and taking the line on. After the first one it didn't make him gun shy
But is Townsend looking good because opposition teams are focused on shutting down Johnston leaving Townsend with plenty of room to work in?

But is Townsend looking good because opposition teams are focused on shutting down Johnston leaving Townsend with plenty of room to work in?
Another reason is that the halves look good on the back of a big and strong forward pack

Most poignant part of the interview was this comment "We've got to make sure that the clubs not left without a suitable replacement if that's where we decide we want to go" - perhaps it should be emblazoned within the back offices at Brookie?

Townsend has stepped up this year big time, he's outplayed Johnson in every game so far this year. He had a good running and short kicking game, his defence is poor though, but he'd definitely be a good buy.

Well this is a rumour.
Starring on and off the field

Who is the Sydney-based player attracting hordes of female fans everywhere he goes?

I am reliably informed he has a private fan club numbering in the hundreds, with a few male admirers
thrown in for good measure.

His form on field has been almost as good as his form off it.

LOL who ever it is, if they are in good form, we know this squash racquet isn't one of ours.

Tigers may set winger free

Promising winger David Nofoaluma is on the outer at the Tigers and likely to be playing elsewhere in 2016.

Regarded among the club’s most talented up-and-comers over the last couple of seasons, Nofoaluma has battled injury and struggled for form in the early rounds.

I’m hearing coach Jason Taylor isn’t a big fan and the 21-year-old flyer could soon be on the move.

He's quick and can score a try. Come on Kelly sign him up. Sign someone up. Sign Zorba up. Anyone. Ahh you signed Bozo. Yeah good move. Now some players please.

And punt who?

T Trbojevic
Gutherson
Lyon, Matai, Hiku, Taufua?

should we just stockpile outside backs and forget about halves and forwards???

And punt who?

T Trbojevic
Gutherson
Lyon, Matai, Hiku, Taufua?

should we just stockpile outside backs and forget about halves and forwards???
He'd give Taufua and Hiku a big run for there money. On the cheap I'd be happy with him. Boot Blair and Wolfman and boom, enough money for Nofoaluma.

We need pace on the wings so I'd be in favour of signing him. As for a five-eight, at least three of the players in our squad could be tried in that position, and I reckon they would success: Hiku, Lyon and Gutherson.

Confirmed. Mose masoe to manly as of 2016! Also Sam tagatese has also asked cronulla for a formal release to take up an offer for manly in 2015! These all occurred in my dreams! But still it's better then what that pea ant kelly has brought to the table!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12