2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem signing him. But the club shouldn't trumpet him as the next big superstar. It just puts unfair pressure on the kid.
Some take the trumpeting as pressure and others take it as a confidence boost . Time will tell what this kid is really made of

I have no problem signing him. But the club shouldn't trumpet him as the next big superstar. It just puts unfair pressure on the kid.

Actually, the last time there was this much fanfare about a Union convert and Manly, was when we signed JWH.

Hope he turns out just as good. Lets groom him up for the Roosters to steal.

Oh well. Let's hope we have a win bringing Charlie home. Dam bloody rooters. They certainly know how to find our good young kids.

I have been told close within the club Bozo wants the kid back and hearing Taylor is not overly happy there with the Roosters style of play starved of the ball on the wing and wasted. I hope he is signed up with us for next season, as he is incredibly blistering fast, tough hard running aggressive player, who can play anywhere, a great finisher who always finds the tryline.

I think Taylor is one of the top prospects who plays in the 3/4 line in the competition. The chooks are mad signing Joe Burgess, Elliot and Tupou when they have Taylor and Mitchell wasting away in the lower grades. Please bring Charlie home!

As good as he apparently is I don't see room for Lussick between the amount of 20 year old halves we have on the books.

Didn't Taylor leave Manly because he hated our style of play? This of course was talk coming from a poster on this site so could be bs.

Didn't Taylor leave Manly because he hated our style of play? This of course was talk coming from a poster on this site so could be bs.
Thats BS. Going from a person close to the club who has big wraps on the kid, he told me it was centred around an issue with former Recruitment Warwick. Which doesn't surprise me

I agree 100%. The interesting thing his Manager looks after

It would be very disappointed if Manly can't work out a deal with Taylor as hearing he is not happy there because he is hardly getting any ball all game, stuck on the right wing, when he could be playing centre and apparently the team 90% pass to his opposite left side all the time, is just stupid and what a waste of speed and talent

Are you sure you're not Harry or being fed info by old mate!?
You're right Pepi, this is exactly what Harry used to feed us when Charlie was in our U20's. Halves & coach play to one side mostly and it just happens to not be Taylor's side. Tooves never gave youngsters a go etc etc.The Roosters appreciated his talent and so off he went but is still waiting to set foot in first grade. I've got no doubt the kid has talent but save me with all the b-****e and hype. If he's good enough he'll end up in first grade somewhere.

Are you sure you're not Harry or being fed info by old mate!?
You're right Pepi, this is exactly what Harry used to feed us when Charlie was in our U20's. Halves & coach play to one side mostly and it just happens to not be Taylor's side. Tooves never gave youngsters a go etc etc.The Roosters appreciated his talent and so off he went but is still waiting to set foot in first grade. I've got no doubt the kid has talent but save me with all the b-****e and hype. If he's good enough he'll end up in first grade somewhere.

You're not Zorba ?? Piss off and don't read my posts I will save you the trouble Blocked

Telegraph Sport and Dean Ritchie shared a link.

Tigers want to offload skipper Farah
WESTS Tigers are sensationally poised to part company with club legend Robbie Farah.
DAILYTELEGRAPH.COM.AU
At $900,000 a season I can understand why Wests want to move him on. I can only imagine the Faders, Newcastle and Titans would be interested, although Souffs may also want him as a replacement for Luke. These clubs would obviously demand the bulk of Farah's salary be paid by Wests.
When you compare the rosters of Wests, who are close to the cap, and Easts, who have two 1st grade quality sides "under the cap" it's not hard to admire how clever the Easts' paper-bag men are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10