2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearsall has been told he's not in the clubs plans.

Disappointing to hear this as Pearsall has been playing some good footy and he is a good tackler and he is tough. I can't see any ' Superstar ' halves that many have recently bought ( maybe I could be wrong ) and probably wasted some more $$$$ to not be interested in Pearsall, after all Pearsall has been with Manly since Harold Matts and should be given some time to future develop his trade, especially heading into NSW Cup

More about Jack Bird?
SHOOSH

ONE of the hottest young talents in the NRL has been telling teammates he could seek a release if forced to play out of position next season.

This bloke is a superstar of the future who is contracted for next season but with his existing club signing a seasoned pro in his preferred jumper, don’t be surprised if he starts to look elsewhere. Rival clubs will be queuing up if he officially goes on the open market.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport...cc8baab2466195

Most recent interview i have seen with Bird he said something like this.....and this is very much paraphrased..........People have this perception of me as a secondrower or centre, maybe because i have played there in the lower grades but i don't want to be in the forwards, i am a 5/8 or fullback, somewhere where i get my hands on the ball. I'll play where is best for the team but it is not my preference"

Bird might want to have the ball in his hands the whole time and so would a lot of players, but his position is Lock, second row, centre. He is not overly fast to play anywhere else

More about Jack Bird?
SHOOSH

ONE of the hottest young talents in the NRL has been telling teammates he could seek a release if forced to play out of position next season.

This bloke is a superstar of the future who is contracted for next season but with his existing club signing a seasoned pro in his preferred jumper, don’t be surprised if he starts to look elsewhere. Rival clubs will be queuing up if he officially goes on the open market.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport...cc8baab2466195

I immediately thought of Tom T!!!

That the club are today Acknowledging Vave as a Manly Player making the Tongan team. Going from past experience that may indicate he is staying with us. 2013 World Cup the club did not acknowledge Ben Musolino who played in our NSW Cup team all year as a manly player but he wasn't staying with us compared to Hasson who was acknowledged.

So did I.
I have been hearing the same story in the last week. Manly have too many fullbacks and that is where Gutho wants to play. I don't know where Manly will get the $$$$ for Will Hopoate, his father will be coaching here next season along with his mate Jason Lussick who will have his son Darcy at the club

Last edited:
I have been hearing the same story in the last week. Manly have too many fullbacks and I that is where Gutho wants to play. I don't know where Manly will get the $$$$ for Will Hopoate, his father will be coaching here next season along with his mate Jason Lussick who will have his son Darcy at the club

I guess if he wants to go he should go but I always thought he would make an excellent centre for us and was our goalkicking option.

Here we go again. Just when we look like we're getting a decent side together, another potential star is allowed to slip away. This would never have happened in past managements. May as well let Tom T and Jake go as well. Yeh show Demetriou, Knight the door.

Gutherson is a future star, surely the Penns and Fulton can see that. They've nurtured this kid for years and for what. He's better than Hopoate even if young Hoppa does agree to return. Dumb, real dumb. I think I'll watch netball next year.

Gutho 100% signed a 2 year deal earlier this year.
He will be only be going to Parra under our terms if this story has any legs.
One would think if true it would involve swap deals for forwards not running on old legs Hoppa. And please no one even joke about the prospect of bringing Choc back :)
Gutho is another potential superstar, we would be crazy to let this kid go lightly! He could also be a running 5/8 option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12