2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
6. Cornish and 7. Elgey would be a very interesting combination. They'd probably be like the tigers young halves Brooks and Moses - brilliant one week, awful the next.

Word out of Penrith from a usually decent bottle of soy is that Kitey isn't injured and has been dropped and told he has moved down the food chain. Out of respect they didn't want to send him to languish in NSW Cup and have been playing up the "injured" line, but he has been in full training. Barring serious injury to their pack it looks like he has played his last game. If true, and he isn't injured, wonder if we have any cap room to just bring him back just for the experience factor for rest of this season since it could be a while / if at all we see Lawrence this season, short term option obviously as it is his final year, but unless we are in the market for any bigger name mid-season transfers could be worth investigating? If he has moved down the chain, i doubt they'd baulk at letting him go. Dont think we could carry both him and Mason on bench though, but surely we'd get more out of him than Hasson!

If true it shows the level of respect he deserves. As for getting him back that would signal he had been dropped, wouldn't it?

If the mail around that we could be looking at McCrone is true, that would be the biggest waste of cash imaginable.

He'd probably prefer to play reserve grade in Canberra, than put pen to paper on a contract Kelly provides.

How the fck have the eels signed watmow foran re signed Falou and now beau Scott. Plus resigning Hoppa and sandow.

Surely we could have kept dce if they can sign all those layerslayers

Meanwhile in the Manly recruitment office......

upload_2015-4-10_20-41-18.jpeg

Rumours that darcy lussick is headed to the Gold Coast with cherry and the raiders have put in a massive offer for William HoppaHoppa

Beau Scott signs with Parra for 3 years. Via Rothfield and Triple M. No cap out west?

Strange move if this is true. From the bits I've seen the Eels best so far have been Moeroa and Manu Ma'u, so why would they need another backrower?
In fact, if they have got Scott we could do worse than try to sign one of those players

Moeroa is raw but has huge potential.
Reminds me of Geoff Robinson who played for the Dogs in the late 70's.
He's angry........all the time.

I honestly think we a playing our cards perfect. Non of the players that have been signed in the last couple weeks i would really want at our club anyway besides Beau Scott.

Wicks- Never a factor
RTS- Don't need a fullback
Gagi- Not needed
T Burgess- Only signed one year deal because of NFL interest. No future seen here.
Sezer- More promising signs in Elgey

I think its good that we're not just announcing signings for the sake of it to make ourselves feel better. This shows that we are not panicking and signing rubbish. Every move is well calculated to fit into our future plans and to promote the best growth.

I know as a fan we always want the best straight away but thats not going to happen. We are at the end of an era and its time to hit reset.

Be patient and don't get caught up in what other clubs are doing. This is a business and you will come undone if you go tit for tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10