2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep ,changed to Tigers at game time ,once I realized Widdop was ruled out.Costly mistake there !!

yep it certainly is getting tight mate. C&C can correct me here but I think last year or the year before there was 3 of us on equal points heading into the last round. I think @mickqld took it out that year.
Tomorrow will certainly test my conviction in never tipping against Manly....:eek:..:devil:@:mask:
Mind games ?? :tmi:

Yep ,changed to Tigers at game time ,once I realized Widdop was ruled out.Costly mistake there !!
Not as costly as it was for me. I'm in a work related tipping comp, first prize $1000.00. Coming second by two points coming into this last round. I tip Storm he tips Broncs. That's one back. Roosters go to plan for both, and equally Knights let us both down. Then I get Checchined for what would have been the tying tip with 4 games up my sleeve to sneak out a win. Now he is back to a 2 point lead and I need all 3 remaining games to be upsets. C'mon Raiders, Us and Warriors. I didn't think it was possible to think anything less of Matt Checchin, but now I have even more reason to detest the muppet. Also if I ever see Pat Richards I'll be giving him a gobful about his useless drop goal abilities. How many goes did he have ?? was it 3 ??

Wow the Warriors almost did it for me. Came up one short.

Bit like you @robbiea unfortunately. You should have had more faith brother and you would have tied it up. Well done @Clint , you got there, and on the back of a great Manly win.

Yep ,betting against Manly ,I didn't deserve the win .Congrats Clint ..
On second thoughts ,why don't we keep this thing going for a few more weeks..

Last edited:
@Dan
@Chip and Chase

Thank you for this tipping comp
This was my 1st year tipping and to come equal 3rd I am very happy and surprised by it.

Had so much fun each week actually meant each game you had something riding on it.

My suggestion for next year is to extent it right through the finals series up to the Grand final.

I will be back next year hoping to be as consistent next year or even improve.

Finally to @Clint congratulations on winning and to @robbiea for finishing second.

very very close!

Awesome job @Clint and to the runners up @robbiea and @davohan123 !

I trailed off the last quarter of the year or so but after last year's effort...I'll take it.

Clint's clients are in good hands with his predictions and math abilities!

Thanks @Chip and Chase for all your amazing work!

And now....to continue giving you all a rest. :) party on!

Thanks guys. It's no drama, I love having this site

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7