2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2/4 - but I did tip the exact score in the bonus game. Not that it will count for anything. @:(

****! How ****ing stupid do I have to continually be in this comp!

I only get them right when I dartboard the guesses; So what do Ido for last night's 2 games? Well I decide to give a real hard think about who will win and end up changing my picks. They both lost. Now 1/3 instead of 3/3 ****! Dumber than a sackful of hammers that belongs to the slowest sackful of hammers.

I last minute changed from Bronco's to Dogs & Storm to Warriors .Storm must be dead certainties know..

I'm in 'merica at the moment...so didn't change any more picks...and typically I'm 2/2. I mean I'll take it.....but I just gotta stop putting effort into my picking...never works! woot.

Just noticed on the round 19 current leaderboard that there is a cross next to my roosters pick.And on the distribution table the draw in that game was awarded..

Just noticed on the round 19 current leaderboard that there is a cross next to my roosters pick.And on the distribution table the draw in that game was awarded..

Mine as well. when this happens I usually wait till the end of the round to see if it corrects itself...or Dan does. (Not saying you had to wait).... Most times it's fixed but I'll be keeping an eye on it now for sure....as I slide my way down the ladder!

edit: For some reason it shows that the draw was the correct pick!

I did notice that my Raiders pick was flagged as wrong before the game was played - did you have some inside info on that game, Dan?:)

Still showing a draw for the rooters game.
Only reason I'm enquiring is that I would hate to see any discrepancies.
(not the fact that I was 8/8 with correct margin) :handpointright::handok:@:mask:

Last edited:
Sorry guys I'm overseas at the moment and operating on iPhone so difficult to do any admin duties. I know @Dan is busy also, so maybe just a glitch in the way the system collects the results. I can look into it when I get back next week. I know there is something wrong because I only got 4 from 8 this week.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8