2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
i didnt get a cahnce to look into it. I am flying solo with the kids and my parents are here at the moment so haven't had much time to look at this stuff. Will try this weekend

Fixed the issue with changing your picks, that was my fault sorry. All good now though

Fixed the issue with changing your picks, that was my fault sorry. All good now though

Thanks Dan much appreciated now to get back on the tipping bandwagon and reclaim my 2nd position overall after tipping 0/4 this week.

Thanks again

Wow didn't realise I was doing so well. Proof again that my watching max 1 game per week and no idea about what is actually going on with the competition besides the table, is all you need over actual expertise to do well in a comp

f....m....d....What a week!

Whilst acknowledging that I am no expert I do get to see all the games at least.

So...when soo 1 came around I picked all the teams not effected by origin - so in effect what would usually be the weaker teams.

Nope, got all of them wrong.

Worked it out this time I thought, so for soo 2 I picked all the stronger teams as they've shown they aren't effected by origin losses as much, right?

Nope, in a 180 degree turn, got all of them wrong as well!!!!!!

Even at 0 from 3 I thought....do I change to the eels, as all the weak teams have been winning? Just couldn't bring myself to do it. Then they get in front with 3 mins to go and melb somehow denied a try.....

2 outta the 4 games the lead changed in the last few mins....to go against me.

All credit to guys who can do this for a living....but my head would explode!

@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:

It's my fault for thinking being towards the top of the ladder was deserved!!! lol:giggle:

Last edited:
Sure 'fluke'. By fluke Dan means conveniently use admin status to change tips after the event :giggle::lipssealed:

**cue x-files music**
Ha, this is why I am ineligible to win the comp

I'm just taking the piss right now I think if anyone tips a full round it's either a dart board did it or a conspiracy
I know you are but I choose not to take part with a chance to win, I wouldn't want anyone to ask any questions on this

If Dan conspired to make himself win this tipping comp...my faith in humanity would cease! That's how highly I rate his integrity!

Last edited:
I swear the people who preview the games at nrl.com have nfi.

that is all

Last edited:
With parra and sharks beating the heavily backed favourites some people are going to be having lean tipping rounds:)

With parra and sharks beating the heavily backed favourites some people are going to be having lean tipping rounds:)

I tried to tip the sharks....nth qld without JT don't win very much....but I just couldn't do it.

So usual transmission re crap week has resumed for me.

Interestingly....albeit frustrating...all the crap teams are upsetting the better teams as usual before origin...all except Manly that it.

I posted before about how that happened in game one but not for game two now it seems back for game three.

My head hurts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10