2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think that makes it easier this year
Haha looking at the evidence that is actually probably true.

Then again if this week had 8 full games I would have only likely gotten 4 right :)

expert tippers my ass! Couldn't find one review that picked parra so went with penrith.

Only saving grace is that no one else on here picked parra either.

I think that's the first time I've see 0% for one team in our tipping comp!

Bloody Canberra. Changed my tip to them when Hodges and Thaiday were ruled out. That will teach me

Just a heads up admin
I cannot see the leaderboard for this weeks tips or updated overall leaderboard

^ did a last min change to the titans....worked for me!

Hey @Dan

The site wont let any changes be made to the tips.

Instead this error comes up...

Undefined offset: 1
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/Pickem/Model/Picks.php at line 82
  2. NFLJ_Pickem_Model_Picks->updatePicks() in NFLJ/Pickem/ControllerPublic/Picks.php at line 156
  3. NFLJ_Pickem_ControllerPublic_Picks->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/silvert/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hey @Dan

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/Pickem/Model/Picks.php at line 82
  2. NFLJ_Pickem_Model_Picks->updatePicks() in NFLJ/Pickem/ControllerPublic/Picks.php at line 156
  3. NFLJ_Pickem_ControllerPublic_Picks->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/silvert/public_html/index.php at line 13
just got the same issue.
could be a good thing, but won't know until monday night!

Hey @Dan

just got the same issue.
could be a good thing, but won't know until monday night!

I have just had the exact same experience gents @Dan

Oh well just have to go with the tips I have at the moment

Yup, and it cost me a point. ****ing awesome stuff. :(

Ah well....went off and read the perspective thread, things aren't too bad after all. @:)

Last edited:
Can @Dan .....can you confirm the tipping comp program has been fixed? I mean can we make changes yet? We still couldn't up until last night. I just don't wanna rush my picks in with being able to change. (thought thinking about it only got me a 3....)

Error is as posted above.

I have just had the exact same experience gents @Dan

Oh well just have to go with the tips I have at the moment

ftr, i was going to change my tip from penrith...once I heard moylen was out. To much thinking this week...only got 3!

Hey @Dan

I had the same problem the week before and it cost me a point too :-(
I did try emailing admin to report it, but probably did it in the wrong place!

I had the same problem the week before and it cost me a point too :-(
I did try emailing admin to report it, but probably did it in the wrong place!

I dunno....maybe we can post changes in here and or pm the guys?

It'll probably be fixed soon?

If not (Dan's probably pretty busy) choose carefully and be thankful there's only 4 games this week!

All works out eventually! :)

It's working OK for this week. Just tried it and it let me edit and save my tips. Not sure what the problem was last round, I'm not an expert on coding - that's @Dan department.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12