2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hey,

Was anyone else able to put a score on the Manly game and the Roosters game?

I also picked manly over the dogs, I never tip against us, which as worked out ok the last 10 years. lol

Me too

@Dan

There seems to be 2 "pick the score" games this weekend.

Manly v dogs (as usual :p )

and roosters v storm

Much like most EPL teams I am happy with mid table obscurity...
Just stay out of the bottom 3 you don't want to be relegated ............

Also I can't believe a 50% record is what it takes to lead the comp. I should of just tossed a coin each week rather than think I understand footy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

Also I can't believe a 50% record is what it takes to lead the comp. I should of just tossed a coin each week rather than think I understand footy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
If I did that lurker I'd still only get 25% the way I'm going. :flogger:

You obviously underestimate the skill and knowledge required to get 50% tips right...

Looks like my week of "doing everything the opposite I'd usually would" has worked out ok.

Only got the warriors one wrong so far. :)

*loses rest of round*

Yes pretty straightforward round, with no upsets. I got 7 from 8 as I went the Dragons and didn't get time to change it when I heard Reynolds was back.

Not sure how may people cashed in on this loophole but you could change your margin during the Raiders/Titans game. Guess what. I got the correct margin...@:p
But then integrity got the better of me and I changed it back 10 seconds later.

Really ?? Maybe the cut off date / time was wrong for that game. I didn't revisit my tips once I made them end of last week so didn't notice.

Yea, after pulling out an 8 out of 8 last week, I'm just as likely to get 2 or 3 out of 8 this week I reckon.
Good luck!
Go Manly.

dammit. went for an eels upset. shoulda known that useless team could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10