2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well done mate..I missed Titans, Dragons and Broncos.
Cheers Bones. Thought i would stick by Titans and Cowboys. Good pick with the Eels mate. Thought with their injuries they might struggle

Hey Guys

Anyone else having problems with their tipping. For the last two weeks I have not registered a score. Last week I thought that I may have forgotten to hit the save button but definitely saved it this week.

Could some one ie @Chip and Chase @Dan have a look at it for me.

Thanks.

Hey Guys

Anyone else having problems with their tipping. For the last two weeks I have not registered a score. Last week I thought that I may have forgotten to hit the save button but definitely saved it this week.

Could some one ie @Chip and Chase @Dan have a look at it for me.

Thanks.
Shawn did you get a conversation message with your tips from Admin account?

If so then your tips should have been entered and please forward that pm to me, if not then they were not entered

Shawn did you get a conversation message with your tips from Admin account?

If so then your tips should have been entered and please forward that pm to me, if not then they were not entered
Hi Dan

I havent received a conversation message at all this season but the first two weeks results came through. Also I didnt receive any reminder notifications after I entered my tips for the last two weeks.

Can you try and enter your round 5 tips now and tell me if you get a pm?

I'll dig out the daily backups from last week and see if I can find any entries

I'll dig out the daily backups from last week and see if I can find any entries
Hi Dan

On looking at the PM I got for my tips this week I have potentially tipped a lot of draws rather than the home teams. Must have been half asleep, half pissed or both when I put in my last two weeks tips. Doh.

At least I am now getting a PM when I enter so I can check what tips I have entered. Thanks for your help.

Bring on the last man standing comp. :)

ok excellent thanks for letting me know. I will go back and check the database anyway later today

Hang on a minute, are we supposed to tip the team we think will WIN ??? FMD no one told me that.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
It'll be interesting to see the percentage of people who tip Manly to beat Penrith in the tipping comp next week after todays effort. For the last two weeks I've tipped against us and then changed my mind.
Don't think I'll be doing that next week.

It'll be interesting to see the percentage of people who tip Manly to beat Penrith in the tipping comp next week after todays effort. For the last two weeks I've tipped against us and then changed my mind.
Don't think I'll be doing that next week.

I did the same thing all week said canberra by 13+ and had tipped them but last minute against my better judgement I thought we would turn up and show some heart so I tipped us - not again in a long long time will I tip us
Panthers by 13+

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10