2016 Draw release?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read on Twitter that if Fox & Nein can agree to a deal the proposed schedule from 2018 ( ie Thu night etc) might be introduced earlier.

I'd somewhat doubt that Nein would give away it's Friday night two game deal, but seriously how many watch the second game full of advertisements anyway??

Hello NRL............anyone out there!
A message from the NRL:

b470ac46764b811c88793c5b48f77db1.jpg

It makes me sick how they are trying to pump up parra's tyres this year.

Not only did they not deduct points for rorting the cap the last few years and stand back and watch them sign so many players after their rorting but now they are starting the season with them in a home match and will promote it as a blockbuster!

Parra will be able to do what they like as the NRL will clearly want them to be successful and try and get their supporters back in the game.

I'll be cheering the broncos big time that night! @:mad:

It makes me sick how they are trying to pump up parra's tyres this year.

Not only did they not deduct points for rorting the cap the last few years and stand back and watch them sign so many players after their rorting but now they are starting the season with them in a home match and will promote it as a blockbuster!

Parra will be able to do what they like as the NRL will clearly want them to be successful and try and get their supporters back in the game.

Parra is $21 to win the premiership. So unless there is a big change from current expectations they'll remain in their habitual place of cellar dwellers.

I grew up hating the Eels then I moved to Qld and developed a pathological dislike for the Broncos...
Armageddon is a possibility hopefully....

Last edited:
Bump! Where's the bl**dy draw?!?! I thought it was being announced today??

If true manly will win 32-6

Manly tries-Cherry Evans 2, Tom Trbojevic, Parcell, Taupau, Stewart

Knights tries-Gagai

Lyon 4/6 goals

Hodkinson 1/1
Impressive.
Who will win the GF?
First try scorer?

I had another chat with the NRL customer service team about the release of the 2016 draw. It was like a scene out of Little Britain. I asked the lady when we would know about the release date of the draw and the response I got was ummm sometime in the next week. Ummm computer says noooo!!! I pointed out that the AFL have had their draw out for a month and I was informed that they are a totally different game and their draw process is easier. ROFL. I said to this person you cant be serious? I felt for this young lady as she has obviously been copping it from other fans as well, she said I will pass on your feedback to the appropriate department. I simply replied that Greenturd and co need to start communicating with their constituents for starters as its not good when bits of the draw are leaked out.

Hang in their folks we are bound to know something within the next week lol.

I had another chat with the NRL customer service team about the release of the 2016 draw. It was like a scene out of Little Britain. I asked the lady when we would know about the release date of the draw and the response I got was ummm sometime in the next week. Ummm computer says noooo!!! I pointed out that the AFL have had their draw out for a month and I was informed that they are a totally different game and their draw process is easier. ROFL. I said to this person you cant be serious? I felt for this young lady as she has obviously been copping it from other fans as well, she said I will pass on your feedback to the appropriate department. I simply replied that Greenturd and co need to start communicating with their constituents for starters as its not good when bits of the draw are leaked out.

Hang in their folks we are bound to know something within the next week lol.

It's not December yet, give them time.

Bound to be out by the 24th ( December)

Holding back the draw while the TV deal was being negotiated?

So Murdoch can tell us what we want?

Draw to be released on Friday which means today
Manly round 2 vs tigers at tigers home ground
Manly round 7 vs eels at brookie

Tigers round 2 how good is that we should smash em just getting even more excited!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7