2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We are being linked to every half everywhere. Player manager rubbish to push prices up IMO.

How's this - a mate of mine who is an eels supporter reckons we are looking at Troy Dargan and his halves partner doolan who are both making their debut this week in Holden Cup for the eels. Reckons another eels fan who is close to the club told him.... blah blah whatever.

so watched a few games from this rep weekend and a few players (Halves caught my eye)

Samisoni Langi (Sydney Roosters) 5/8 for Tonga
Joel Luani (West Tigers) Half 5/8 for Tonga

the halves in the Junior test match could be worth a shot as well
Jackson Hastings was terrible

Luani is not usually a 5/8. His natural position is hooker and has been for at least the last 4 years at the Tigers.

He is crap. Watched a few games he has played in now, might aswell give Hasson or williame a go there. Really don't think he would cut it in the NRL.
Yeah i think he is another with the you tube highlight video curse could be but not quite there and had a chat with gib the pom on here in another thread and he said the same thing the one if we would want is Ratchford if we were to get a ESL player but unfortunately he is under contract

Ashley Taylor

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:17-03-1995
  • Height:181
  • Weight:88
  • Position:Halfback, Five-eighth, Fullback
  • Rep. Honours:NA
  • Junior Clubs:Toowoomba Brothers JRLC
  • Instagram:ashtaylor__

A talented half with a background in the speed and ball playing skills of touch football, Ashley missed a big chunk of the 2013 NYC season after undergoing a shoulder operation. However it has meant he is back ready to go for 2014 and this apprentice carpenter is doing the pre-season with the NRL squad.
-------------------------------------
He was in the Junior Roos game last week.
Joey loves him
Broncos will release him to a strong Club like Manly, as he has Hunt and Milf in front of him at the Broncos

Kevin Walters said on nrl 360 last week that he was still contracted to the broncos for next year. So are we enticing him to break his contract or is this for 2017?

Kevin Walters said on nrl 360 last week that he was still contracted to the broncos for next year. So are we enticing him to break his contract or is this for 2017?
Contracts mean nothing these days. If he gets a chance to play first grade somewhere, his manager will find a way for him to get out of it. Hopefully his manager isn't Orr.

This is who I've been hoping for...he played well the other day for the Jr Kangaroos...fingers crossed.

It's not always a case of the club enticing the player...occasionally the player manager will contact the current club (in this case, the Broncos), and request permission to negotiate with rival clubs. Usually the current club will allow it to happen IF they (a) believe the player is surplus to their requirements, or (b) they deem it unfair to prevent the player for taking an opportunity to further their career at another club.

If this is true, I would say the Broncos are happy with Hunt/Milford, and therefore believe releasing Taylor is not going to affect their long term plans for success, and allow a young player a FG opportunity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11