2017 Dally M/Brad Fittler Medal / RLPA Awards/Academic Team of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
JT played till round 16, so Morgan had only 10 Rounds at halfback :mad:

Bellamy has 3 Immortals, unlimited Cap and he gets Coach of the Year - WTF @:mad:

Walks is not the best centre this year, maybe he'll learn to defend to warrant his unexpected award :wait:

Chez is the biggest loser, but completely expected from the NRL's myopic view of the game :cool:
Thurston only actually play 7 games. Morgan played half his games at half back and half at 5/8. He is actually a 5/8. Dce was robbed

Ropana, Widdop, Gillett, Woods....please....if these guys were the best, then no wonder people are apparently turning away from the game.

Over the last 20 odd years, there's only a couple of players who have won the comp and the dally m in the same year.

Thurston did it in 2015 and Matt Orford did it in 2008 but not many more off the top of my head.

Will it be a jinx for the storm? :devil:

I think Morgan deserves some serious credit for the way that he's held the Cowboys' season together in the absence of Thurston. If DCE had played as well as Morgan this year we'd be the ones facing the Storm in the GF this week.
If Chez played with 11Premiership winning players from 2015, he would be playing this weekend.:nod:

First year halves partner with Green, played all 24 games as a half, yet misses Award to a part time half :confused:

Chez's Manly made the Top 8 on their own, whereas Morgan's Cows relied on the Dragons losing :wait:

The Team of the Year spots seem to be weighted towards the last few months and not the whole Season performances :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I reckon I can predict the Dally M awards (Not who I actually think should be the award winners).

Dally M Smith

Dally M fullback Slater
Dally M wing Vunivalu/Addo-carr
Dally M centre Chambers/Roberts
Dally M five-eight Widdop
Dally M halfback Cleary/Morgan
Dally M prop Vaughan
Dally M hooker Smith
Dally M second row Gillett
Dally M lock Taumalolo

Dally M coach Bellamy

I pretty confident that how the awards will go, should it... F##K NO!

How on earth did Slater get fullback of the year. He only played half a year. Oh thats right ,its the Storms testimonial year, how silly of me to forget that..:lipssealed::think::finger:

I thought Turbo was actually hard done by. Slater had a good year but Turbo had more line breaks, line break assists, tries, try assists and metres per game.
I thought Turbo as in Jake was also hard done by. Gallen the best lock? Get real! Me thinks Jake was consistently the best lock in 2017 :rock:

a49781a666aae0ae01b9dff0f900d2df
With every million dollars comes a good looking doll . Well done DCE . Your all class !!!

Is there a "Brad Fittler Academic Team"?

If not why not? It would be for the blokes that couldn't quite get a TER or HSC or vocational placement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11