2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With some of the strange decisions being made at Manly, that suggestion comes as no surprise.

He has been linked with the Knights before. Kinda strange that we are using a possible co captain as a trading chip if this is the case.
Who bloody knows anymore....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKXm6_4gdym/

Farah to the vermin. I love how he's trying to put on a smile while wearing that jersey ...

Farah and Ennis are annoying, disruptive, niggling types of footballers. That's why they are so successful. Hopoate used to do the same thing, though finger poking was probably just a little unwise...I mean he may have broken his finger and been out for weeks.

Good to see Lolohea is looking likely to go to the Storm. Especially after they re-signed those 5 youngsters.

Between them and the Broncos they aren't leaving much for anyone else...
Could have been such a handy pick up for us. Seeing we have not signed Green (yet) we could potentially go for him? Can he play in the centres?

Hi Mark. He was talking about Jonathan Wright mate. More than likely a depth signing. If he does make first grade he is at least a better option than Matt Wright and Brad Parker.
I disagree on Parker. The kid has had 4 1st grade games and is 19 years old so has upside. Jono has played 120 games with 4 clubs and is 29. He is a journeyman for a reason.

I disagree on Parker. The kid has had 4 1st grade games and is 19 years old so has upside. Jono has played 120 games with 4 clubs and is 29. He is a journeyman for a reason.

Parker isn't as good as Wolfman, Robertson, Taufua, Hicks, Hiku or Williams was or is, but is about the same level as Donald, NBQ, Wiliame & Wright (maybe even in the middle somewhere).

Even Green, isn't as good as Foran, Lyon, A. Walker, but better than Burns, Bailey, Witt & B. Walker. (maybe middle somewhere).

Could have been such a handy pick up for us. Seeing we have not signed Green (yet) we could potentially go for him? Can he play in the centres?
Believe we aren't going for him and that's because we have already signed green just can't announce it until storm's season is over.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
You've seen Parker play 2 games in FG and you would pick him over a 100 gamer?

Put the paint can and the bag down mate.
Well the 50 odd games I've seen Jono play have been crap .and this year in nsw cup he was worse. Parker looks great in 20s nsw cup and in particular his 4 games in first grade. Would much rather watch a good up and coming local than a crap nsw cup player.jono wright lol you can't be serious lol

Turns out the day can get better, a whole lot better!

Turns out the day can get better, a whole lot better!

It's been the missing link from 2016, I expect us to do better in 2017 just on this.

How much better I don't know, but I'm hoping it will mean pushing up into the bottom of the 8.

Still a player or two short I reckon, we need a decent winger, and an intimidating forward to add to the mix we have.

AND, of course that is based on Skivvy still playing on, if he retires we are short a quality centre as well.

BTW, I'm factoring in Stewart being around but not playing a major role, if he's gone then some ( or all ) of his money can be used to front end some contracts so we can go hard in 2018.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8