2018 Awards Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I'm sorry, I'm a sausage roll eating punchie but is this ****en real or just a piss take by some clever bastard with a computer? I am assuming it is a piss take but hard to to tell these days ...... surely it cant be serious?

This is an annual event but sadly its a month early this year due to our results :(

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Black tie? I've never been to a black tie event in my life. How many rugby league fans go to black tie events? I'm not even sure what that is!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The thought of holding it at the Leagues club and providing them with some business didn't occur to them ... Black tie and $275 quid do in the city for a working man's game .... when your fan base lives on the beaches ...... FMD.....

$30 a head smorgasboard and fill the place to the rafters you numb-nutts!

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The thought of holding it at the Leagues club and providing them with some business didn't occur to them ... Black tie and $275 quid do in the city for a working man's game .... when your fan base lives on the beaches ...... FMD.....

$30 a head smorgasboard and fill the place to the rafters you numb-nutts!

The problem is - sadly - the Leagues Club doesn't have a suitable room to fill (other than tiny Encores), which for a LC is pitiful @:cry:, but yes the least they could do is have it in it's fan base area :wait:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Is anyone on ST going tonight?
Not tonight but I am going to 1978 reunion celebration where I can at least celebrate something- not much to celebrate about 2018 season unfortunately (except maybe Mad Monday not ending up on page 1) but it would be great to hear something about the night?

marga

Reserve Grader
Not tonight but I am going to 1978 reunion celebration where I can at least celebrate something- not much to celebrate about 2018 season unfortunately (except maybe Mad Monday not ending up on page 1) but it would be great to hear something about the night?
That's true, but I am looking forward to a nice night. Will let you know how it goes. Have heard a few interested in going to the reunion night.

tookey

First Grader
Should be an early night, based on the paucity of season highlights. Although I am unreliably informed there will be a live cross to Jackson Hastings in England checking on his welfare.
Special guest Michael Maguire to explain that he won't be coaching manly next year because the Penns are looking to go one better and win the wooden spoon with Cartwrong

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13