2019 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Guaranteed to be an all time low.

If Trent Barrett is to remain as coach he would have to pull off a couple of spectacular signings.

If he is still coach and we trot out this team again next year there is no way I will renew our memberships.

I was just pondering if I would renew the whole family. Never felt so disconnected from the club. I was hoping for improvement this year. Guess I have time to decide.

If we all don’t renew our memberships then Todd and his mates will win.

They have Fcuked us over big time over the last few years with their Stadium Policy, bad draw, witch hunts over peptides, gambling and salary caps.

If we all stop supporting it proves them right that the Northern Beaches don’t need a team.

Fcuk that! I’ll go down fighting like the great Manly players and teams over the years have done. My children have been born with Maroon and White running through their veins as I did and it will be a sad day indeed if we all give up.

We are all quick to give it to other supporters like the Parra fans and co. Then when the chips are down people want to desert the club??????

Grow some Fcuking balls and support your team when they are down.

End of rant.

Go Manly

I’m a member first and foremost because I’ve never known anything different than to support the Maroon and White. I feel if I don’t renew and that contributes to low numbers of membership which along with other factors could put this club in jeopardy, I’d be helping drive the nail into our coffin.

They have Fcuked us over big time over the last few years with their Stadium Policy, bad draw, witch hunts over peptides, gambling and salary caps.

If we all stop supporting it proves them right that the Northern Beaches don’t need a team.

Fcuk that! I’ll go down fighting like the great Manly players and teams over the years have done. My children have been born with Maroon and White running through their veins as I did and it will be a sad day indeed if we all give up.

We are all quick to give it to other supporters like the Parra fans and co. Then when the chips are down people want to desert the club??????

End of rant.

Go Manly

Can I like that x 1000

I tell ya, FMD I’m pleased I wasn’t in the trenches with some of you lot at Gallipoli, or Tobruk or at Long Tan.

I get the dissapointment ( I’m the same ) but some of the crap written in this place in the last month is just as weak as piss!!

There, I’ve said it, now I expect to be shot down in flames for doing so!!

Now is not the time to spit the dummy as Lionel Ritchie says ‘when the going gets tough’

Now is not the time to spit the dummy as Lionel Ritchie says ‘when the going gets tough’

That last one wasn’t aimed at you mate, but fair dinkum some of them on here need to harden the **** up!!

I get the dissapointment, the upset, the frustration ,but in the cold hard light of day we all need to take a deep breath!!

I tell ya, FMD I’m pleased I wasn’t in the trenches with some of you lot at Gallipoli, or Tobruk or at Long Tan.

I get the dissapointment ( I’m the same ) but some of the crap written in this place in the last month is just as weak as piss!!

you keep your age well @Mark from Brisbane

End of rant.

Go Manly
finally a decent post . Yes things are very grim and upsetting but to walk away . Where is the integrity in that. I was there in 1997 when drug castle won in the last 20 seconds and when beaver scored in 2008 and 2011against Warriors after Beaver had long gone. Manly is in my heart and i could never walk away.

No one want to loose their club. But what do they say about doing the same thing and expecting a different result? @Stevos points are very valid.

Is this really the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles club right now? Who are we really supporting. It's not Tooves Cliffy or even Bozo. If anyone its just Zorba.

I'm not going to pay part of Penns way for them to try and run a footy club on the cheap, with a shoe string budget, who can't match it.

If Mr Penn wants my support again next year, then it's time some serious money was spent fixing the club up. Pay the big buck and get Madge.

Or do us all a favour and sell.

Keep running the club the way it is now and we just don't have a team in the NRL any way.

I wonder if we need to be agitators for change. When I see Penn opening his wallet and taking the club in the right direction. Only then will I open mine.

Agree 100%.

There is one particular thread that just plain embarrasses me.

Haven't held one since Tooves was sacked. Not going to renew untill either Penn's sell up or they start to invest in the club and make some positive changes.
I was there through the entire Northern Eagles supporting the team and never once said a bad word about any of the players or club( with the exception to the rule Jason Taylor) Anyone remember the game the Beagles were down by 14 in the second half, JT was Captain and We got a penalty right in front and he took the 2? It was the first time I ever lost my s##t watching, ( 97 i just cried ) funny thing is if I remember correctly they ended up winning
My point is you can't call me fair weather, but this isn't the club I support.
It's the only way I know how to voice my disapproval.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8