2020/21 Contracted Players List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Men: Ashton Agar, Joe Burns, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Tim Paine, James Pattinson, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa

I suppose no real surprises there. It would be nice if we had another test class spinner on the books somewhere - can't see either Zampa or Agar making transition from white ball. Fast bowling depth is good, all those Test guns can cover both white ball formats too. Wade is maybe the most surprising one, may have been better to go with one of the young up and comers ?? But Wade does have potential to cover all 3 formats and really there isn't a young buck laying down a lot of Shield runs. Maxwell retains his spot despite not making Indian ODI tour - CA still showing some faith in him ?

I assume Marsh gets the nod over Stoinis as the alpha male all-rounder because he is more likely to cut it at Test level than Marcus is. Burns for Khawaja is fine by me, with Smith and Warner back in mix now Usman isn't going to get a top order spot in white ball games and I'm happy enough with Burns at Test level.

Handscomb and Harris didn't take their opportunities and we have finally seen the end of Shaun Marsh.

Let's just hope we get some cricket on this some summer

It's tougher than I thought to stay on top of the cricket. Games are usually on at ungodly hours here and coverage is limited.

Still, I read that Khawaja hasn't gotten a contract and some are surprised. I thought he hadn't really done "much". One less Marsh is a good thing. Super hot then running super cold is hard to take sometimes.

No contract for Bancroft? Hasn't been doing much I assume but certainly the forgotten man of the "3" tamperers.

Anyway, always interesting to hearing about selections without wading through the usual media, so thanks!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6