2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if anyone has come across this, but Manase's lawyer, and the Sea Eagles, seem to think there is a strong chance of an acquittal. Manase's defence will be 'mistake of identity'. He has a committal hearing on the 16th of December.

Hi Indy0204, the article states that a committal will take place on the 16 Dec 2019. I also was under the impression that this was the procedure, however, I do not reside in NSW and do not keep myself updated with changes to NSW procedures (unless required).

SeaEagleRock8 a member of this forum underlined that a reform had taken place regarding committals, this seems to be the case from April 30 last year.

I am glad that Fainu is fighting for bail, hope it all goes well for him.

Just throwing it out there for discussion.
What about Nathan Peats rumored to be shopped around by the Titans.
Could tuition under Des, Monas, Matt bring out the best in him?
Currently reported on a $600k deal at the Titans, but what if we could negotiate a lot less similarly how we got screwed to pay part of Nat Myles Contract when he went to Storm.
He has played Rep Footy so must have some talent somewhere
Just throwing it out there

I just got a Juror duty notice ..... hehehehe ....

PSS ... Heaven help any miscreant that makes me miss my afternoon nap .....

I used to laugh at my old man and his afternoon naps, but now I understand why he had them and I’ve joined the movement.

Don’t need long , 30 minutes does it, good stuff.

If anyone thinks we'll be calling the 2020 season a success with the untried at hooker Cust and Croker at dummy half you are so far off the planet you may as well call yourslf an astronaut.

Is anyone confident that Fainu will be hooker??

He has to be given the “ innocent until proven guilty “ situation BUT what will take him out is the fact that his court case might not take place for 9-10 months and Greenturd has already stated he’ll be stood down so the answer is , for 2020, no way.

I just got a Juror duty notice ..... hehehehe ....

PSS ... Heaven help any miscreant that makes me miss my afternoon nap .....

Speaking of naps, about an hour ago Mrs ge was sleeping (2:20pm). I heard her stir so I called out "I'm going to the store as we need a few things."

She answers "Get some halloween Nanaimo chocolate bars!"

So I do.

Now she woke up and went to the fridge, opened it and asked: "When did you get these Nanaimo bars?"

I said: "You called out for me to get some when I went out!"

mrs ge: "Did I? I don't remember that...I must have called out in my sleep!"

lol...and

Nanaimo bars for us! win-win

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10