2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Levi seems a bit on the small side (may just have been one photo I saw, not sure of his actual size). Fainu was big for a hooker, Api not so much but he was deadly in defence.
Having met Levi on Saturday, he didn't strike me as being particularly small and I'd liken his size to that of Cook and McInnes.
I checked their wiki's, and even Scam's, and they're all 88kg, so in that respect he's about average for a hooker.

I’m really keen to see how Levi goes for us, and I have full trust in him. And again, Des is god - after seeing the improvement he made with Brad Parker, that man can do anything!

But speaking about Fainu again, I’m starting to feel more and more confident about his case. If Manly thought his case was going to fail, I think they’d keep him in the dark. But instead he was at the fan day, mingling with fans and in great spirits. And himself and his family have just recently moved to the Northern Beaches. I might be reading into it too much but to me those are good signs. And if he is found not guilty mid way through the season (or whenever his trial is), how dynamic would our hooker rotation be with him and Levi - OOOOFT!!!

I’m really keen to see how Levi goes for us, and I have full trust in him. And again, Des is god - after seeing the improvement he made with Brad Parker, that man can do anything!

But speaking about Fainu again, I’m starting to feel more and more confident about his case. If Manly thought his case was going to fail, I think they’d keep him in the dark. But instead he was at the fan day, mingling with fans and in great spirits. And himself and his family have just recently moved to the Northern Beaches. I might be reading into it too much but to me those are good signs. And if he is found not guilty mid way through the season (or whenever his trial is), how dynamic would our hooker rotation be with him and Levi - OOOOFT!!!
Has anything happened with his court date. I thought I read on here somewhere that it was earlier in the month. May have been delayed or something.

New digs ...

Elanora.jpg

Yeah, was a bit disappointed with Dockar-Clay. Saw him a few times for BWSE last year, and he had hustle...was always trying something, very energetic etc. He looked pedestrian and a bit lost over the weekend. Hopefully just a one-off...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8