2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@Yippee

If you're using a computer / laptop and not an iphone:

• Towards the top of the right hand side (rhs) you can see your username. For you it's just to the left of your avatar which is purple circle with a 'Y' inside it. Click on your username.
  • You are now on your account details page. Look at the left hand side (lhs) and there is a heading saying Account details.
  • Look down that list, you will see a sub-heading "SETTINGS". Three items under that is the word 'privacy'. Click on that.
  • You are now in the privacy options section. In the middle of the page are heading for what you can do. There is one that says: "Allow users to..."
  • The 4th option under that is "Start conversations with you:" To the right of that it needs to say "members only" If it says 'nobody' or 'people you follow' then click on the drop down box (looks like an up arrow on a down arrow) and choose "members only".
  • Save
You should now be able to send and receive conversations (or PM's as some call them).

Caveat: I'm not sure if you need 10 posts or anything like that, @Dan will know.

If you've done the above and it doesn't work, or some of those options don't appear on your particular username, then I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

Hope it works.

Note: Dan has been notified by being tagged in these posts, so when he is back online, he'll get onto it.

Thanks GE

it’s actually Go Manly but I have accidentally logged out and can’t log back in as my phone settings went nuts

To try and remedy I opened a new account under Yippee so I can contact people for help

I now don’t know how to log in as Go Manly as it won’t recognise my attempt at forming a new password

possibly as Yippee has the same email address

Go Manly doesn’t even like Yippee much and is willing to kill off to bring back Go Manly

@Yippee

I've changed the email address on your Go Manly account - as it was an old address. I ticked the password reset option so hopefully you should get an email regarding resetting your password.

Thanks GE

it’s actually Go Manly but I have accidentally logged out and can’t log back in as my phone settings went nuts

To try and remedy I opened a new account under Yippee so I can contact people for help

I now don’t know how to log in as Go Manly as it won’t recognise my attempt at forming a new password

Go Manly doesn’t even like Yippee much and is willing to kill off to bring back Go Manly

sheesh, If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have been so helpful for an old timer!

(lol)

Just putting it on record that The Who has joined the Silvertails Tipping Comp for 2020. This is the first run for the old stagger, but knowledgeable insiders say while his faculties may be deserting him he has the experience and wisdom gained over 60 years from following the Mighty Manly.
Form guide: Untried over this distance.o_O

I'm back in the real world later today and I'll disable 2 factor authentication site wide later

All working now mate , thank you!!

And yep, I’m in for another year after finishing on the top 10 last year ( don’t know how I actually did that ).

All working now mate , thank you!!

And yep, I’m in for another year after finishing on the top 10 last year ( don’t know how I actually did that ).
Tell me Mark, is it bad form to tip against Manly? Is it acceptable to allow your head to overrule your heart?

Tell me Mark, is it bad form to tip against Manly? Is it acceptable to allow your head to overrule your heart?

Well here’s the thing

In 2018 I tipped Manly every game , and ran about second last.

In 2019 I was circumspect , where I thought we’d lose I picked against us.

In 2019 I finished 7th.

Enough said.

Thanks GE

Can we get Go Manly back now??

i reckon I've on a winner this year for sure, i will hold up the names of the teams playing and let my soon to be one year old grand daughter pick for me. unless she selects the titans to win i will go along with her!
Yep, that’ll work. I assume you have completed her mandatory Manly picks. ;)

We just need another special little badge now, makes us feel good ....lol

Agreed!

where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it? where is it?

Annnd I'm in! Go Manly...yippee!

Well here’s the thing

In 2018 I tipped Manly every game , and ran about second last.

In 2019 I was circumspect , where I thought we’d lose I picked against us.

In 2019 I finished 7th.

Enough said.

You were circumspect in 2019 ?

Jesus Mark. Isn't that supposed to be done a few days after you're born ? I'm betting you're still in a bit of pain. Many in the medical fraternity consider that unnecessary these days mate.

Pretty sure heartless bastards normally win the comp.
(edit - heartless bastards being an affectionate term for sensible tippers)
Not all the time ,One year it was down to the last game of the final round and either @Clint or myself couldve taken it out ,he tipped Manly (even though they were major underdogs) and I tipped against them.
The mighty Eagles won And Clint was the winner that year ,He even told me he never tipped against them..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10