2022 Whipping Boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Obviously, it has to be Turbo. If he doesn't maintain his per game average of 1.5 tries, 1.5 try assists, 1.8 line breaks & 6.9 tackle breaks, he should be dropped with one our young guns promoted to replace him 😊

Probably Ethan Parker, Dylan Saab, Brad Harper, and..........Jason Bullemor. Dodgy lot, that bunch...........!
(And don't forget Marty Croaker and that Lachlan Taupau fellow - can't be trusted......or Morgan Walker for that matter.....................!!)
What amazes me about this thread, is that we were one win away from a GF shot in 21, yet here we are, myself included, just 6 days away from our first game, and already death riding certain players. Maybe it's not such a good idea, ....just sayin.

What amazes me about this thread, is that we were one win away from a GF shot in 21, yet here we are, myself included, just 6 days away from our first game, and already death riding certain players. Maybe it's not such a good idea, ....just sayin.
That's what spectators do.

Cough, cough, cough Saab???
Nah, have been generous in my praise of his attack, and his nature , I like the lad ..

I have also been harsh in my criticism of his tackling ...

To me that is not necessarily the description of a whipping boy .

My suggestion of Dylan Walker is only a joke ,I will not be whipping anyone except to suggest maybe that someone else should get a chance. I hope they all go thru the year injury fee as if that happens we will be seriously challenging for the GF as we have the team IMHO
Go Manly

None.
However in the unlikely event Manly doesn't achieve the success we all expect this year - little doubt the villains will be Politis, Bellamy, News Ltd, and referees. And possibly Donnie Singe!

Nah, have been generous in my praise of his attack, and his nature , I like the lad ..

I have also been harsh in my criticism of his tackling ...

To me that is not necessarily the description of a whipping boy .
It’s more the frequency of the argument...

I agree he has some defensive deficiencies but you’ve probably let that be known on more than a couple of occasions.

In saying that, it’s nothing like Bozo and his Speed Kills. Poor Brad. He cops it daily.

Jason Saab? Lol

Edit: just realised someone beat me to it.

Yes. But you and that particular numbnut have failed the first basic prerequisite of discussion .. that being .. "read the question" ... or more importantly in this instance.. try to understand it ..

a) The definition of a whipping boy is one that is unfairly blamed for the failure of others .

Clearly pointing out that Saab has the worst tackle effectiveness of any player in history .. is NOT blaming him for the failures of others.

Yes. But you and that particular numbnut have failed the first basic prerequisite of discussion .. that being .. "read the question" ... or more importantly in this instance.. try to understand it ..

a) The definition of a whipping boy is one that is unfairly blamed for the failure of others .

Clearly pointing out that Saab has the worst tackle effectiveness of any player in history .. is NOT blaming him for the failures of others.
Agree but it’s still funny 😁

Jye Mullane

Doesn't matter what year, day, hour or second it is, we all need to shelter from the rain under the fan manufactured Jye Mullane stand, and just rip in !

@:D

Jake. Can't bat. Can't bowl. Can't field.
No idea why the words of Warne or (Warne got blamed for;-) Resonated late last night, enough to find place on a footy forum.

But shocked reading the news this morning.

What I find fitting of the man, that innings of his highest test score - out for 99, so close to perfection, but he lived life his way, he was human, and he owned it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11