2022 Whipping Boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I have a feeling keppie will frustrate me this year, he has some really good traits, but always gives up the most ill timed penalties and makes crucial errors. His upside isn’t good enough to offset that as yet, hopefully the scales tip this year or I fear he will incur my wrath!

I’m gonna try be more level headed in game day threads all round!

Kane Cleal......

Oh and DCE every time he doesn't just take the tackle and throws the 'oranges' ball. I plead quilt your honour.

I'd like to think we are a lot more than just spectators TokyoEagle, 99% of us on here are passionate Sea Eagle supporters, bit more than just spectators.
Half of us are clueless idiots, and the other half are just clueless. Like many fanatical supporters of any team, we all have somewhat delusional expectations from individual players, and of the team as a whole. This is the nature of being a passionate supporter, and I for one wouldn't have it any other way. Go Manly

Half of us are clueless idiots, and the other half are just clueless. Like many fanatical supporters of any team, we all have somewhat delusional expectations from individual players, and of the team as a whole. This is the nature of being a passionate supporter, and I for one wouldn't have it any other way. Go Manly
So true E4L, what I like about the NRL and of course Manly...it's so tribal.

I have a feeling could easily be Keppie, as he plays 100mph which leads to big contacts and a few spills, but a personal favourite of mine and no doubt in my mind will be a fan favourite with both Silvertails and Manly fas in general, by seasons end......outside backs will always cop scrutiny but in fact, this is often a ripple effect from the inside being fractured and though our centres for various reasons copped some fair critisism in 2021, much was unfair imo.

Crokers taken a clear lead here with bullymore breathing heavily down his neck

Croker and bully are absolute bolters at the moment

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12