2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Bradman Best
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Tevita Pangai-Junior
09. Karl Lawton
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Nathan Brown
13. Jake Trbojevic (captain)

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi

Is about the minimum change we need, to compete. In fact, we need an upgrade at 9, with Lawton dropping to 14. I love Croker, but he's not the answer.

We need to get more intense, passionate.,aggressive We need more leadership.

I have pretty good mail that Garrick is gonski not sure about terms, trade etc.

That is so nice of the club. Aren't we lucky to be supporting such a gracious group of administrators?
Who cares if decisions affect our chances to compete on the field. Just as long as we are awarded the 'Good Sportsmanship' Trophy from the NRL.
I'm at a complete loss how this whole transfer BS is working these days. I understand the pros and cons of telling players to suck it up and finish your contract but seriously .........

Klemmer would do me mate.....even Nathan Brown. I reckon they both still have a lot to offer & maybe a change would do them the world of good. Klemmer would make our pack mouth watering.
Klemmer, ???, Aloiai, Olakau'atu, Tuilagi, Jake.......Paseka, Keppie, Sipley + Tuitavake, Fifita, Sykes, Roumanos!!!!!!!
Well names are one thing but they better get flogged on sandhills and SAS courses over summer to put some steel into their paper mache defense.

I don't blame Rueben at all. Who'd want to play in a fractured club that has a clueless owners, led by a narcissistic coach , an egocentric polarising captain and a bunch of pissweak players who give up because of a jersey.
Sorry mate thought you was talking about Newcastle to start with, But there no better then us anyway.

Gee this off season is looking like fun , going to be very very interesting to see who goes and who stays.

We’ve got ,

The already departing
The maybe departing
The those who want to depart
The those who are thinking , maybe I should depart

And 1 incoming.

Gee this off season is looking like fun , going to be very very interesting to see who goes and who stays.

We’ve got ,

The already departing
The maybe departing
The those who want to depart
The those who are thinking , maybe I should depart

And 1 incoming.

2 coming. You forgot the dynamic , mercurial Nathaniel Roache.

Wow - anyone thinking Tyson Gamble is any answer for us is kidding. I will say this - he is all heart but his skill level is zero. Normally I would be applauding us chasing an all effort player because we have very very few of them but Gamble just isn't up to NRL standard full stop!
Yes he is

We are terrible as a club atm, but not that dumb, surely.
I'm reluctant to openly criticise the Club (that's just me and absolutely no comment about anyone esle) but if this is accurate and they just let Garrick walk, I might have to seriously reassess my approach. As you say, surely they can't be that dumb!

Last edited:
I'm at a complete loss how this whole transfer BS is working these days. I understand the pros and cons of telling players to suck it up and finish your contract but seriously .........
It is easy to understand. We sign players to contracts but if they want out we let them go without getting anything out of it and without signing anyone else. The strategy has been working well for us.

Reading these posts is kind of depressing. Des is not stupid I am sure there is a plan for next year and beyond. If Garrick goes it’s only for money and nothing more!!!especially if it is Newcastle.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10