2024 Tipping Competition open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am sorry for getting this up and running late. I was made redundant from work at the end of January and been in the 2 p's of redundancy. Panic and Party. @Nashy prompted me to get this going again so thought I would get it up and running.

I toyed with upping the price a little this year, given I have no job and our server costs have gone up again (thank you tech sector).
However opted to just leave it at $25.

Last year it wasn't clear that this is really a bit of fun and aimed at helping to fund the site over the next season, whilst the prizes will always be a winner takes all percentage of profit, remember we are running off an oily rag here and now pappa has no money to feed his thousand children.

Anyway enough about my woes.
I have named this season 2024 Premiership Season because I am oddly optimistic on this one.

In order to join the comp, you first need to purchase the 2024 tipping comp upgrade on this page https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades

Once that is done you can go to 2024 Premiership Season Tipping Comp - Week 1 Results and click "Join Pool"

Once that is done you can enter your tips, if You can't something has gone wrong, and you should go into a blind rage and panic and send me abusive texts and messages until I figure it out.

Hope that helps.

Lets get into them.

Dan
-

If it's any consolation @Dan you'll never be redundant round here. 🌽
Anyway hopefully you can kick back and enjoy a couple of Manly wins while waiting for your next chapter to reveal itself.
As for the tipping comp - I'm in! and this year I'll really, really try 😆

Anyway hopefully you can kick back and enjoy a couple of Manly wins while waiting for your next chapter to reveal itself.
Hoping so. I think this is a good time to work on Merch for the site and a few other things to really try and kick off a few things. Would be a dream to do this as a full time job

I was not the first to submit tips, but picked up the silver medal.
Sorry to hear your work news Dan. Hope for good things coming (and especially a Premiership year, or at least GIVE IT A CRACK BOYS!).

I am sorry for getting this up and running late. I was made redundant from work at the end of January and been in the 2 p's of redundancy. Panic and Party. @Nashy prompted me to get this going again so thought I would get it up and running.

I toyed with upping the price a little this year, given I have no job and our server costs have gone up again (thank you tech sector).

Last year it wasn't clear that this is really a bit of fun and aimed at helping to fund the site over the next season, whilst the prizes will always be a winner takes all percentage of profit, remember we are running off an oily rag here and now pappa has no money to feed his thousand children.

I have named this season 2024 Premiership Season because I am oddly optimistic on this one.

In order to join the comp, you first need to purchase the 2024 tipping comp upgrade on this page https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades

Once that is done you can go to 2024 Premiership Season Tipping Comp - Week 1 Results and click "Join Pool"

Once that is done you can enter your tips, if You can't something has gone wrong, and you should go into a blind rage and panic and send me abusive texts and messages until I figure it out.

Hope that helps.

Lets get into them.

Dan
-
I'm in....thanks for all your efforts @Dan

Love the community on here.

Whomever wins the tipping comp (even at my most optimistic i know it won't be me 😂) maybe consider donating the prize money to the site...

My donation is in again for yet another year.

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

Hope that helps.

Lets get into them.

Dan
-
Happy New Year Dan !!!

Happy because you are rich in Good Health and that is our Greatest Blessing as you wouldn't be dead for quids

and Happy because you have proven to be a great resilient character by rising above Adversity and Keep on keeping on

Where there is Resilience there is Hope and where there is hope there is a Better future for you in the Horizon @Dan . Great things are coming your way feathered friend

Thank you once again for keeping our Passionate Manly forum going
and once again through thick and thin I am in !

I was really really trying last year even though you'd be excused for thinking the contrary was true. :rofl:

Ok @Dan. Just signed up for another 24 weeks of "what was I thinking ?"

Anything that helps keep the great Silvertails site going. Here's hoping the employment situation sorts itself out soon.

Panic and Party, I am hearing that @Dan. Had a similar adventure myself through a chunk of 2023. Well at least it gave me something besides Manly to grind my teeth over!

I'll certainly be in this but it will take me a few days to get organised, I am who I am. But see all you guys at the starting line for Round 1!

I'm in and have made my contribution to this site, which is worth every cent for the enjoyment I get!

All your efforts are much appreciated @Dan. (Imo if your costs have risen, then so should ours.) Good luck with your employment.

Here's to another season of tipping fun!

@lsz so much on your shoulders mate haha

The world goes on. I'll find a place or I'll eat from trash cans. Silvertails was always about the community and not the commerce.

I'll find a way

I'm in....thanks for all your efforts @Dan

Love the community on here.

Whomever wins the tipping comp (even at my most optimistic i know it won't be me 😂) maybe consider donating the prize money to the site...

Wait...there's prize money????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8