2024 won't be better

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Your seasons on the line. And shoe just looks like he could give to ducks. No speed, no urgency in the little that he done. And that was sweet FA.

The debutant had way more energy and intent then the shoe.

I know who I'd have wearing the 6 next week.

Got to get rid of Seibold before it’s too late but the Penns aren’t going to pay out another coach early. How many years have we signed him for and while we are at it let Flanagan go to Illawarra now. Get the Blacktown coach in as he seems to have done an ok job with that group of dregs

We have no punch in the middle other than paseka. Until this changes we will always struggle to beat the top teams. Jake, Aloai,Woods are powderpuffs with their ball carries. Sipley has his moments. The pack needs a big shake up. Backrowers run no lines either. Olakau'atu should be given a go in the middle

Yes, they continue to buy plodding, useless dross from the Never Never-like badlands of Sydney’s western and southwestern slum zones.

To be fair though, the Deep North Stockmen were gifted a lot of field position throughout the game. How do you win against those dubious tactics from the referee?

Yes, they continue to buy plodding, useless dross from the Never Never-like badlands of Sydney’s western and southwestern slum zones.
gutho
2 Hoppa
3 hiku
4 Kelly
5 suli
6 Foran
7 Hynes
8 JWH
9 API
10 AFB
11 Lane
12 Davey
13 Walker

14 hastings
15 fainu s
16 l knight
17 tapow

18 Metcalf
19 ramien
20 williame
21 meyrs
22 J lussick (super league)
23 jetski
24 d levi
25 W hoppa (super league)
26 Cust ( Super league)
28 Alec Tuitavake (dev)
29Viliame Fifita (dev)
30 M wright

End of 2026 will be the start of the rebuild that changes our fortunes I reckon.

Crystal ball stuff

Guess what?
Next year won't be better.

We keep buying lemons and absolute plodders.
Our coach can't figure out who actually should be playing where.

We are so far off the pace.
Tigers 2.0
It doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as we put in a "gutsy" performance...even if it means getting smashed by 50...as long its gutsy. lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8