2024 won't be better

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Imagine if Barrett returned to the club as head coach....I wouldnt rule it out.
At least Barrett brings his own furniture. What furniture has Seibold brought with him? Even a few bean bags or a nice leather sectional lounge for the demountable or maybe even a nice lava lamp for the change rooms? If he was serious he'd buy a ****en smoker BBQ like a Traeger.

Imagine if Barrett returned to the club as head coach....I wouldnt rule it out.
Scott Penn would deadset bring a knife to a gunfight, and would be smug enough to think he is walking away a winner. Dumb ****ing ****. Nothing would surprise me with this dillusional botox brain wannabe yank yuppee at the helm.

gutho
2 Hoppa
3 hiku
4 Kelly
5 suli
6 Foran
7 Hynes
8 JWH
9 API
10 AFB
11 Lane
12 Davey
13 Walker

14 hastings
15 fainu s
16 l knight
17 tapow

18 Metcalf
19 ramien
20 williame
21 meyrs
22 J lussick (super league)
23 jetski
24 d levi
25 W hoppa (super league)
26 Cust ( Super league)
28 Alec Tuitavake (dev)
29Viliame Fifita (dev)
30 M wright
Jake Preston

Trbo
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Jaxson Paulo
DCE
Brooks
Pretty bloody good backline…..

Paseka
?
Jrbo
Olakau’atu
Samuela
Schuster

Res: Croker, Sipley, Keppie, Lodge
Wish Walker was still here!

We are honestly f*cked. Seibold is on par with Barrett as the worst coach we’ve had in my lifetime and match that with the players we are bringing to club and letting go and what happens? Wooden spooners 2024

It all hinges on Tommy really, if he has an injury free 2024 we'll go well and at least make the 8. If Tommy's still got the injury curse next season, well, it'll be like this season again.

A few years ago there was this group in the Catholic church who got into spikey girders, You blues supporters elected one of them as your premier.

They take the girders off after manly losses and meet up here to 'ahem' slap themselves on the back and sometimes they get together in a circle....

Face it peeps.We are looking at a premiership window every 20 years.

Dont feel bad about it

Its just like Bunnies, Eels, Dogs, Sharks, Roosters, Dragons, Tigers, Knights, Raiders, Warriors, Titans etc.

Scott Penn would deadset bring a knife to a gunfight, and would be smug enough to think he is walking away a winner. Dumb *ing *. Nothing would surprise me with this dillusional botox brain wannabe yank yuppee at the helm.
Actually mate, it breaks the code but I think your disrespect warrants it, Scott is actually a purple belt in BJJ and I've rolled with him a couple of times, I think you'd be surprised. He's an incredibly cerebral grappler and whilst I have no idea about his stand up game I'd venture he'd give you a good whooping, also it's just naturally dewy skin, some if us are blessed genetically.

He's so mistaken on this forum.

Actually mate, it breaks the code but I think your disrespect warrants it, Scott is actually a purple belt in BJJ and I've rolled with him a couple of times, I think you'd be surprised. He's an incredibly cerebral grappler and whilst I have no idea about his stand up game I'd venture he'd give you a good whooping, also it's just naturally dewy skin, some if us are blessed genetically.

Tell him to bring his belt then

Doesn't make up for the fact he's a white belt in running a football club.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10