2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I believe this is incorrect.

I read multiple times that Manly pay no further money this year and that he walks away with the 400k already paid.

Thats is just from what I have read and seen reported though, I have no intimate knowledge.
I was told he did get $400,000 when signed out, plus will recieve $200,000 in 2025 and 2026, but this is down the line and not a direct source that I would generally 100% rely on.

But moving on, as his headspace was way off NRL in 2024 and that's fact.

I was told he did get $400,000 when signed out, plus will recieve $200,000 in 2025 and 2026, but this is down the line and not a direct source that I would generally 100% rely on.

But moving on, as his headspace was way off NRL in 2024 and that's fact.
That is correct Maxta. The $400k you mentioned is the finalisation of Josh's 2024 contract commitments and part of the overall $1m agreed termination deal. The balance of the termination deal will be paid depending on cap and funding space. Could potentially be this year but most likely next year. If paid out this year, then we will have a very strong case for $800k cap space next year. If paid out next year then cap saving will be $600k (in EACH of the 3 years).

Lets all move on now as this is old news and frankly I am all shustered out!!! I was Josh's biggest supporter on here and shattered with the end result. Good luck to kid.

True, but we’ve gotta get someone to have there before DCE retires. Can’t just wait till he retires and then say, oh we need a half back.
True, you would hope the club and Chez will be planning for the time Chez will retire, we have Brookes, Arthur and Humphries ( Who I would like to see how he goes at 7 ) Ilias I think will find a club he looks a solid half

What do we think about making a play for Lachlan Illias?? Been given permission to speak to other clubs. I reckon hes got a lot of potential and could be a succession plan for DCE??
Illias could not cut it at Souths
Brooks could not cut it at the Tigers at Half back
No options come close to DCE at the moment
Recruiters get paid to seek and find
We had Fainu and now the Tigers have him

Last edited:
IMG_6833.png

I think he is only playing at Manly as they live in the area. I reckon he will end up at the riff.
If he loved the Panthers enough he would travel
Many players travel
I think he loves the Majestic Manly area and the Manly club that has given him the opportunity

Actually I thought Garrick had a good game last week. He'll get there. Just need our supporters to be a little patient
Agreed @Pete W It appears that many of the Silvertail faithful have chosen Garrick as their new whippingboy for 2024, seemingly as a direct replacement for Parker. Injuries notwithstanding, Garrick will occupy that centre role for the rest of the season.

Who's to say Koula can't play on the wing?
He'd get the ball more that way anyway.

1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Iro
4.Garrick
5.Koula

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14