2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Isn't uncle Nick of Greek heritage?
I can't imagine the salary cap orditors tentacles would reach as far as a nice villa in Europe or the multitude of offshore investment opportunities a billionaire would have at his disposal.
Same with Crowe and Packer the possibilities are endless.
We've got a bloke who sold our home games to another club and left us with no Leagues Club to fall back on.

I don't always agree with what Bozo says but he's correct about us needing to get smarter.

At least the LC have made some moves to get around that.

You have to wonder if none of the then LC board couldn’t see what these shysters were capable of.

And before that the LC sold some real estate to Delmege for a song, c.2003, on Victor Rd. At least they still own the land the Mercure Hotel sits on.

Isn't uncle Nick of Greek heritage?
I can't imagine the salary cap orditors tentacles would reach as far as a nice villa in Europe or the multitude of offshore investment opportunities a billionaire would have at his disposal.
Same with Crowe and Packer the possibilities are endless.
We've got a bloke who sold our home games to another club and left us with no Leagues Club to fall back on.

I don't always agree with what Bozo says but he's correct about us needing to get smarter.
Uncle Nick is Greek
and Salary caps are meant to be challenged like anything else in life

The Manly Premiership Winning Peter Peters is also Greek
He makes me Proud of being a Greek Manly Supporter

Peter Peters the Great Manly Greek !
1715507450915.png

On the topic of mobile forwards, Navale's try in reserve grade shows he may be worth giving a go sooner rather than later.

We shouldnt be playing Woods anymore. So if injuries hit and we need someone for 15min off the bench, give the kid a run.

On the topic of mobile forwards, Navale's try assist in reserve grade shows he may be worth giving a go sooner rather than later.

It is a nice run to set up a try. The Jets 2nd and 4th tries straight though him a bit of a concern.

Id really like to see how he goes on an edge.

100% agree on us going after Crichton and if this article is anything to go by, he's pretty keen to keep playing left second row where he would be a significant upgrade over Waddell/Burbo...

+1 to Talagi as well. We're historically pretty good at picking off Parramatta juniors and this guy also fits the mould of what we currently need

100% agree on us going after Crichton and if this article is anything to go by, he's pretty keen to keep playing left second row where he would be a significant upgrade over Waddell/Burbo...

+1 to Talagi as well. We're historically pretty good at picking off Parramatta juniors and this guy also fits the mould of what we currently need
In another article I read, he said he wanted to go to a successful club. That could be a problem. It's been a while.

My understanding is that Talagi wants to play fullback. If that is the case we are zero chance. Crichton will want big $'s. We already have a marquee second rower in Ola on big $'s so I can't see that happening either. Unrealistic targets for mine.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10