2nd half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle said:
Napper, get back in bed, take the things the doctor told you to. Things will be ok tomorrow.

Is it available in suppository form?

Nice try Napper but troll thread fail lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It's a sad day when people think this topic is a serious one !!!

I havnt read a paranoid thread in weeks. It just didnt feel the same without it!!

Hasn't been a Rose is too fat, Kite is too old, Taufua is too s**t topic for weeks either. Still have the Williams ones to sink the teeth into though

Ive come to the conclusion that foran matai and taufua make him look less involved due to their quick line speed in defence. Cant keep hiding from his stats. Theyve been quality.

Rose and Kite have been off the menu for a long time.
All those who suggested we punt these front rowers raise your hands now.

TokyoEagle said:
Rose and Kite have been off the menu for a long time.
All those who suggested we punt these front rowers raise your hands now.

I was disappointed with kite for the first few rounds. Never wanted him punted but im glad to have been proven wrong. Our best prop by a long shot.

Thought Darcy wouldve stepped up tonight. Mauro and Rose seemed more effective. :(

Napper is just playing tag team with mickqld. :)

Fantastic second half in my eyes. Never really gave them a sniff and it was only an unpolished attack from us that gave them possession. I look forward to seeing the tackle count. Channel Nein commentators death rode us in the second half, trying to build up the Brisbane viewers hopes, but they had almost nothing. I'm booking my Sydney accommodation for GF week.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It's a sad day when people think this topic is a serious one !!!

I havnt read a paranoid thread in weeks. It just didnt feel the same without it!!

Hasn't been a Rose is too fat, Kite is too old, Taufua is too s**t topic for weeks either. Still have the Williams ones to sink the teeth into though

That's because we are playing well.......dah!!!!

You truly are a dick for saying those comments.

Tonight was the most confident I have been about winning a premiership since we played the Storm in 08 at Brookie. We lost that game and I was confident. Tonight we played a full strength Broncos with everything to play for, and we shrugged it off like it was another training session.

You need to have a real long hard look at yourself and start supporting the team you love, rather than act like a dick after we won. It was pretty convincing until they scored ON THE SIREN!! 80minutes without them scoring a point. Not many teams have done that to the Broncos in 20+ years.

Ok, I fell for it. I'm drunk...

Jono said:

Tonight was the most confident I have been about winning a premiership since we played the Storm in 08 at Brookie. We lost that game and I was confident. Tonight we played a full strength Broncos with everything to play for, and we shrugged it off like it was another training session.

You need to have a real long hard look at yourself and start supporting the team you love, rather than act like a dick after we won. It was pretty convincing until they scored ON THE SIREN!! 80minutes without them scoring a point. Not many teams have done that to the Broncos in 20+ years.

hahaha, drunk or not I cannot believe you fell for it.

Jono said:

BWHAHAHA

Jono said:

F*** me! You must've been hammered! :)

Napper said:
Jono said:

F*** me! You must've been hammered! :)

shhhhhhhhhh sleeping ;)

Worst thing is....I'm currently at work :(

I think the thing I'm proud of is, no matter how drunk I was, or how gullible I was, that was a more coherent and grammatically correct post than most people in the country could probably achieve.

Napper said:
We lost the 2nd half scored 3 lucky tries and let alex Glenn streak through untouched on fulltime. Horrible performance.

Napper you are a joke. Did you watch the game, 3 lucky tries my ass. What I witness was a great effort 1st half and some very tried and sore player in the second half trying they best as they do every game.

ManlyBacker said:
Napper is just playing tag team with mickqld. :)

Fantastic second half in my eyes. Never really gave them a sniff and it was only an unpolished attack from us that gave them possession. I look forward to seeing the tackle count. Channel Nein commentators death rode us in the second half, trying to build up the Brisbane viewers hopes, but they had almost nothing. I'm booking my Sydney accommodation for GF week.

Yeah that's it for me. I can't continue with the negative pretence anymore we are just too good a team.
Only injuries or fools with whistles will stop us this year. The dogs will be dogmeat. the drizzle forwards will disintegrate and the rest dont rate. It's Sea Eagles all the way this year B2B is coming. Ralphie is right we wont lose another game.

Lansim said:
Napper said:
We lost the 2nd half scored 3 lucky tries and let alex Glenn streak through untouched on fulltime. Horrible performance.

Napper you are a joke. Did you watch the game, 3 lucky tries my ass. What I witness was a great effort 1st half and some very tried and sore player in the second half trying they best as they do every game.

LOL..... Napper is catching a whole seafood basket today.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4