2nd Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you are right Shane but he wont open in the tests if keeping.

unless you are saying play him just as a batsman? which is far from the worst idea you have ever had.

I think it can work occassionally but not as a long term fix. Too much workload. Keeping for 80 odd overs then coming out to face the last 7 overs of the day as an example.

Bring Hussey on Clarkie

no what shane is saying (I think) is that Gilly played as a batsman at times and didnt keep.

He is half right, it was never in tests, he did it in a few one dayers.

Never in tests, as has been correctly pointed out its just too much work.

Khawaja has missed a golden opportunity as well.

If Marsh and Watson are both fit for boxing day they will be straight in.

Warner will stay....****en poster boy for less boring test matches...although he is earning it

That was awful.....hope its not his last game at home in the baggy green

Well Hughes and Uzi's crappy scores allowed Warner to get close but yet another collapse down the order.

ive forgotten what a middle order fightback looks like.

Some good bowling by Bracewell though to get them a good win from 2/150.

On a serious note, I have to say I have massive concerns about this ball tracking

Just watching the replay of some of it, no way in the world that LBW referral of Lyon pitched outside leg, missing leg maybe but it pitched in line

Pattinson one much the same, I can't see on any replay how the impact was outside off stump

Yeah they brought the ball tracking over from the tennis. I don't see how it can be as accurate given how far away the cameras must be on a cricket field compared to a tennis court.

All I can really come up with is that the down the pitch cameras must have been at a misleading angle.

Tony Grieg swears by the tracking so it must be good haha

I love low scoring test it was great dispite the result.

Here's my cricket yart if they were all fit and the selectors weren't tossers

Warner
Katich
Marsh
Pointing
Clarke
Watto
Haddin
Siddle
Cummings
Pattinson
Lyon

The wild card for ms is Johnson if he can use his time once his foot is right and could really work on getting the ball to swing properly back In to the right hander like he did In in south africa in 09 then he would come in for siddle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4