3, 2, 1 v Bulldogs [Round 13 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to say this because I just watched the game for the 3rd time.

When chez went left and looked to fail once I was thinking "what is this guy thinking?" But he had seen something as he is a classy player, to pull the exact same play again on the very next tackle, but this time going for a kick? That was just amazing class and vision that only a few players ever have. He treats the game sometimes like he is just having fun and playing in the backyard.

Deadest incredible what this guy can pull out week in an week out

1. Choc
2. Kieran
3. Brett
Great game by all the guys. Great atmosphere at the game.

DCE Foz and Snake were the obvious picks who made the match-winning plays, but I went for Choc, Ballin and JSL, as the forward effort made the win possible.

These comps are always loaded in favour of the show ponies :D

• 👍
Reactions: God
Honourable mention goes to Tom Symonds - watched the replay of this game and in the second half he flattened she-rex more than once, more than had his measure.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
DCE Foz and Snake were the obvious picks who made the match-winning plays, but I went for Choc, Ballin and JSL, as the forward effort made the win possible.

These comps are always loaded in favour of the show ponies :D

You're right SER8. Some players seem to have a mortgage on the MOM. And the tough stuff done by players like Choc, Ballin, BJ etc, gets little recognition.

But even though it was only a 15 minute period, Sid turned the game last night.

And even though he uses more mongrel and less finesse, Foz took over when Sid was chopped down.

But an awesome performance all round. Dunamis and JSL are coming along nicely.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6