3-2-1 vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Interesting

I thought it was one of Lyon's quieter games, but on the radio they gave him the points as well

Jamie scored 2 tries and cleaned up in attack constantly.

I think he appeared 'quiet' only because of the workload of the others around him.

Does anyone else notice how if there is a loose ball - Matty is inevitable the one diving onto it :angel:

3. Matai
2. Choc
1. Ballin

For me

Choc
TREX
Ballin

Special mention to Kitey his metres may not have been oustanding however he ripped in and owned "Maria". Lyon was again outstanding and he has become this eras "postman" as he always delivers. On a side note one of my mates will be building his new home at Warriewood (I think) and he said he has never met a more nicer unassuming bloke.

bob dylan said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Watmough was sensational.

Maybe his best game since 2008.

He had a better game in a losing team against the Tigers at the SFS in 2009. It was the best game I have ever seen from him in a Manly jersey. it was equal to his effort in State Of Origin game that same year.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Interesting

I thought it was one of Lyon's quieter games, but on the radio they gave him the points as well

I thought that also.He scored his 2 tries in last 5 min,maybe we just used to him carving up so consistently.

For me it's:

3 Choc
2 Balin
1 Williams

Lyon and Matai carved them up on the back of the rampaging T-rex and Choc. Matt "never a bad game" Ballin played his usual unassuming role that we could never do without. Kite and Kingy both got stuck into the Roosters big guys and worked hard whenever they had minutes. Joe had a blinder when he got on for his 2nd stint late in the game.

So many to choose from

3 Matai - he just keeps getting better and better as the year goes on
2 Choc - I said early in the game that Stuart must have given him a call before the game letting him know he wasn't being selected.
1 Lyon - Can do it all

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4