3-2-1 vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
I obviously didn't see what many of you did in Choc. I thought he was well below his normal standards. For me the only time we looked dangerous was when we spread it wide, so the outside backs get my vote:
3. Whare
2. Oldfield
1. Lyon

I'm with you- 100%.
Choc frustrates me.

3. Whare
2. Lyon
1. Kite

The Who said:
I obviously didn't see what many of you did in Choc. I thought he was well below his normal standards. For me the only time we looked dangerous was when we spread it wide, so the outside backs get my vote:
3. Whare
2. Oldfield
1. Lyon

I'm with you- 100%.
Choc frustrates me.

3. Whare
2. Lyon
1. Kite

The Who said:
3. Whare
2. Oldfield
1. Lyon

I'm with you- 100%.
Choc frustrates me.

3. Whare
2. Lyon
1. Kite

The Who said:
3. Whare
2. Oldfield
1. Lyon

I'm with you- 100%.
Choc frustrates me.

3. Whare
2. Lyon
1. Kite

3. Whare
2. Lyon
1. Kite

I must have missed what either half did - I thought they were both pretty poor.

3 - Choc - tried hard the whole game. Made his usual couple of silly mistakes but never gave up.
2 - Buhrer - I thought we looked a different team when he came on
1 - Lyon - again, I thought Killer tried hard.

A lot of the team looked disinterested. I thought the smiles and laughter before the game were a good thing, now I think they thought this would be an easy game and they totally underestimated the Sharks team.

Choc 3 - effort superb...I have become immune to the obligatory drop ball in play the ball. Just 1 a week seems OK now.
Buhrer 2 - the spark to our belated revival.
Whare 1 - always looks solid at least & was a bit better than that yesterday

Rex was incredibly damaging at times in attack - dynamic but also flirted with the dark side tonight. Rocks and Diamonds. He was the best and the worst of us last night.

I thought David Williams was very good, as was Morrow.. What will Toovs do with Whare with Matai on the mend?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2