3 Gamebreakers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Manlyborn
get the Big League season preview & read the piece on Keiran, that may instill more condfidence for you
Cheers Berkley, I have faith I think it's Ryan who is worried about his credentials.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Jesus, 20 and already writing him off as a 5/8. Last year when he wasn't signed up and there was talk of the Chooks getting him, outrage at losing a star, now we have him back to an average player ?

Remember, for the 1st 18 months with us Lyon was \"fat\" \"over rated\" and would \"never be a 5/8s arsehole\" as well

I don't see anyone writing him off. All I see is people saying he's not the superstar quite yet.

Ryan, why was there hysteria last year when he was unsigned, if you don't buy that he has plenty of ability ?

No reason why Cherry-Evans wont perform. He has carved up QLD cup and Toyota cup and will carve up NRL. Give him about 5 or 6 rounds and we will see why Bennett rates him as future Origin material.Manly doesnt lose players they REALLY want to hold onto and that is why we let Hodkinson go and kept the better player. DCE wasn't quite ready to play firsts last year he needed that season in QLD cup. He is ready now and I can't wait to see him go.

I can't wait to see Cherry-Evans run out tonight, especially against Cooper Cronk. I'm not expecting him to set the world on fire...but just quietly I'll be screaming the house down if he makes a solid debut.

I'll also be a very relieved man to see Killer and Brett get through the 80 without recurring injuries.

Kite and King to play like angry men :)

1 robbo - got his back three in place and an exciting halves combo.
2 Balin -  getting better every year.
3 Rose -  has a great opportunity within our rotation of forwards, if he wants to put his hand up now would be good.

Ryan link said:
Everyone just rates K Foran like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Sorry guys - I just don't buy it. I didn't find him that creative at all last year. I found him more of a wide runner than anything. Ok, he's a decent player, but I still personally believe Lyon is our best 5/8, as we saw in the 40-0 Grand Final win.

Haha.  Post of the year.

After that game Foran has stamped himself as a definite game breaker

Choc - we all know he is

Trex- could be one

I was completely wrong in my assessment that I didn't think he was a gamebreaker. He sure proved he was yesterday, that game was completely his

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8