3 Largest Margins and Counting!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Just after last nights big win I had a quick look at our largest winning margins over other teams. How good is it that in the last 5 games we have recoded record winning margins over 3 sides!
Titans 36-0
Wests 40-6
Broncs 50-6
And who said 2021 we were back on the scrap heap? Keep it up guys. Let’s make Parra pay next Sunday and make them the number 4 team to add to this list!

Just after last nights big win I had a quick look at our largest winning margins over other teams. How good is it that in the last 5 games we have recoded record winning margins over 3 sides!
Titans 36-0
Wests 40-6
Broncs 50-6
And who said 2021 we were back on the scrap heap? Keep it up guys. Let’s make Parra pay next Sunday and make them the number 4 team to add to this list!
I think we've also conceded a couple of our biggest ever losses? In the new game called rugba league there are more one-sided games and blow-out scores.
But yes, I'm glad we've got a few going in our favour now.

I think we've also conceded a couple of our biggest ever losses? In the new game called rugba league there are more one-sided games and blow-out scores.
Was Easts game a record score? Might have been. That would be it tho I think.

Titans 36-0
Wests 40-6
Broncs 50-6
It's got nothing to do with Des but - apparently he just started picking the right side.

Biggest loss ever to Easts.
Biggest loss ever at Brookie.
Whether you blame V’landys or not, I hate the way the game has gone.
But will settle for any sort of win this week...

Biggest loss ever to Easts.
Biggest loss ever at Brookie.
Whether you blame V’landys or not, I hate the way the game has gone.
But will settle for any sort of win this week...
Not biggest loss ever to Easts. Tgat was in 99 at 46-0. But splitting hairs. The game is becoming ordinary tho. This high shot stuff is just stupid. Blame those scummy teams Eels and Easts fit that. Haha

I think because Schuster played only 65 minutes of footy last year while Haumole & Sipley played zero.

Des probably wanted as much experience as possible on the field with Turbo out.
Yep - seems like a real easy one to understand. A coach wanting to start a very long season with a bit of experience in the side when his best player is out. Logical enough to me - but no - one of the most successful coaches in modern times is just dumb, dumb, dumb. Or is it dum dum dum?

Do you think those three selections would have made all the difference?
We will never know. You know that so I won't be baited on that mate. What is F*Ucking plain as day is that they are and were much better players than those that were selected.
Look I know you think the world of Des and kudos to you, but jetski and Boyle are below average as NRL players and Des kept picking them. Siro only ever running the ball back in KILLED OUR ATTACK.
Des rewarded their poor performance with continued selection, they didn't improve so that's on him.
Walker at fullback was a debacle which is caused by not having a back up fullback in the 30 squad (when Turbo is oft injured) which again is Des' call.

Des deserves some respect on his record, but I'm not into blind faith.
Cheers

We will never know. You know that so I won't be baited on that mate. What is F*Ucking plain as day is that they are and were much better players than those that were selected.
Look I know you think the world of Des and kudos to you, but jetski and Boyle are below average as NRL players and Des kept picking them. Siro only ever running the ball back in KILLED OUR ATTACK.
Des rewarded their poor performance with continued selection, they didn't improve so that's on him.
Walker at fullback was a debacle which is caused by not having a back up fullback in the 30 squad (when Turbo is oft injured) which again is Des' call.

Des deserves some respect on his record, but I'm not into blind faith.
Cheers
Blind faith you say
-13 Final series in 17 years
-5 Grand Finals
-2 Premierships
-Record 40 nil Gf win
-3 record wins in last five weeks
-Currently in top eight
-2019 Final series where we should have been in a prelim - without Thrbo

Not sure how much more empirical evidence a person needs - perhaps you're waiting for him to raise Dally Messenger from the dead? If he did that you'd say he stuffed up by leaving play X in the grave.

Probably deserves some respect for his record? You think?

Last edited:
Blind faith you say
-15 Final series in 18 years
-5 Grand Finals
-2 Premierships
-Record 40 nil Gf win
-Currently in top eight

Not sure how much more empirical evidence a person needs - perhaps you're waiting for him to raise Dally Messenger from the dead? If he did that you'd say he stuffed up by leaving play X in the grave.

Another Manly Grand final win will be the icing on the cake on that great resume

Blind faith you say
-13 Final series in 17 years
-5 Grand Finals
-2 Premierships
-Record 40 nil Gf win
-Currently in top eight

Amen brother.
You really are blind aren't you? We were talking about specific players as per your question direct to me. Now your going back 15 years. WTF everyone on here knows Des' history as coach, the stats don't lie.
I know you worship Des and as I said kudos to you.
You want to know something I went to a Catholic school and had Des as a teacher. I can tell you for a fact that he continually lied about playing for Manly and Australia. What kind of a person, supposed Catholic would continually tell lies to impressional kids? In the bounds of a religious school? Even Infront of his brother who came to guest speak at the school. Even as a kid I could see the brothers embarassment.

Now that I too have demonstrated that I can go off topic I have a question for you Kev, did Des reward poor performance by continuing to select Siro and jetski?

Amen brother.
You really are blind aren't you? We were talking about specific players as per your question direct to me. Now your going back 15 years. WTF everyone on here knows Des' history as coach, the stats don't lie.
You want to know something I went to a Catholic school and had Des as a teacher. I can tell you for a fact that he continually lied about playing for Manly and Australia. What kind of a person, supposed Catholic would continually tell lies to impressional kids? In the bounds of a religious school? Even Infront of his brother who came to guest speak at the school. Even as a kid I could see the brothers embarassment.

Now that I too have demonstrated that I can go off topic I have a question for you Kev, did Des reward poor performance by continuing to select Siro and jetski?
Haha you're hilarious at times - poor little diddums got told lies by big bad Dessie. I hope you sought out professional help to deal with all the emotional scarring such an event must have caused. I'm sorry to hear about this - how traumatic it must have been for you.

I never expect perfection from humans - everyone I have ever known has done countless things wrong over the course of their lives. Every person still to come will do the same. Des has told lies, and I imagine he will tell a few more. He will make mistakes as a coach - like all coaches do - and at the end all of his career - he will be judged on is his record.

Have you ever told lies?

Amen brother.

On a side note - you posted - I could see the brothers embarrassment.

Are they the same brothers who turn a blind eye to the rampant historical sexual misconduct of the Catholic church? Or are they just the liar detectors?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8