• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't it great to have these type of selection problems.

I don't think Des will mess with the side but if he does it will be T-Rex to the forwards and Galuvao and Buhrer may just miss out.

No way rodney goes; the pack has an ominously potent balance about it at present. with rose and kite back it builds on this excellent base. stewart: creative with the ball; watmough for big plays and line breaks; ballin for organising, kicking game, rodney, joe g, just do exactly what is required (hit up, back up, link up, fill in); front row giving good grunt. the engine is sounding good! 

And I don't think t-rex is a pig. limited lateral movement is if anything more dangerous in the middle, and he wouldn't have the workrate. bring the ball back from kicks, wrecking ball supporting hitups, and a bit of flair to go with his size in attack, that will do nicely from him.

usually injuries play a part in these selections.. someone will get injured when the injured players return... someone will get injured the week before Wolfie gets back

Imagine when Choc gets his act together and plays as awesome as we know he can add Kite and George in there and (when Brett wins his trial and makes a comeback in the semis)

Rodney is one of the first picked the way he is playing.

someone is always injured, But Williams D should start checking rentals in Caloundra.

Kaza, you're right.  In a perfect world there would be a place for all, but with injuries, all will get their chance to put their hands up for a position.  D Williams to come back via the Qld Cup as should George.  He'll need a few runs to get the gut off.  Big Tony will not be moved from the wing.  He's making a good fist of that spot, taking high balls, running the ball back, smashing a few outside defenders etc.  League can be a cruel game when trying to get back after an injury..... unless one plays for Cronulla.   

Cambo link said:
wolfie is an international and an origin player
he comes straight back with t-rex slipping bailey off the bench

But rex is making what should be an easy call for des to make harder and harder each week playing like he is

still has some bad missed tackles in him. needs to concentrate for the whole game. wow big hits though, what a man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4