4 Corners fall out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz link said:
Do you honestly think that is how people dress on Oxford street?

Have you been there outside of Mardi Gras?

I used to live in Newtown and the bumless chaps were standard fare. I remember seeing a bloke pushing his shopping trolley around Woolies in them and no one batted an eyelid. 

Dan link said:
Mate I take offense to the first part of your post. The girl said she was wearing a skirt that was above the knees but it wasnt revealing or small. Fair go mate. I think on that basis, if you are saying choc should apologise you should edit your post and perhaps offer the same apology

Let us consider the reactions of two of the women on the show. 

One girl is suicidal and clinically depressed and receiving compensation.

The other an opportunist who has shanghaid herself into semi-nude photos in low brow weekly magazines.

You do the maths.

I still think Choc should apologise to get Gallop off our backs. 

Didn't Choc say the s word when he copped the 10 grand fine?  10 grand for making a derogatory comment and defending yourself against an irate father seems reasonable. 

He said sorry to the father but not the girl I believe.

He could again make the apology wearing his "no remorse" shirt.

Matabele link said:
I still think Choc should apologise to get Gallop off our backs. 

Exactly ... Choc apologising may well get Gallop off our backs for now and be effective if that's the goal.  Goal achieved.

Only downside is the apology is forced, superficial and meaningless.  Form over substance.

Then we're still left with Choc who will exhibit his "Choc-ness" in the next new drama.  And the apology may also be read as superficial and the sponsor's daughter issue may still brew underneath.

And what if Choc gained some new insights, insights that say a Beaver Menzies has which ensures Menzies is not involved in any of these dramas? And what might help him gain new insights? And is he open to new insights?

We have to live with Choc and his Choc-ness Rex.  He's our player, and an apology might not be forthcoming if guilt is admitted.  Choc said he held the sponsor because he was aggressive (the sponsor that is)  The girl claimed Choc said something offensive to her.  He got fined 10 grand.  A  substantial amount in my language for what was a trivial matter.  Anyway, I'd rather we talked about bumless chaps.   

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6