43c Saturday @ Ctown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok, It was hot and muggy, The last quarter doesn't count , I have no ideas who played for either team , I only recognised about 3 players on the field from our team.. Shaun Lane , is a little clumsy , first 2 hit up , and 2 knock ons, however started to get into the game after that. Tafua was immense, Dylan Walker was good , Turbo had a very quite game , did nt look like he was trying at all.. Blake Green was the standout as far as im concerned , expect big things from him this year, the experience he got from the storm , is there to see in all its glory tonight , he will definitely take pressure off DCE, both him and DCE were having a massive dig in the 2nd half . Sironen was ok , and then kinda dropped off in the 3rd, Lawrence doesn't look like he was 3 years ago. but prob wasn't trying too much, We looked more structured in defence , much better than last year so far , but still its early days. We did look lean and fit , we have some big bodys out there now, we aren't a small team anymore. Don't worry about the score , most of the boys played the first 3 quarters , and started tiring mid way through the 3rd quarter.. the conditions weren't the best, they did well to get through that. We have a good forward pack , but i think it needs a good 6-7 games to gel, my only concern is centre position , Walker takes one , not sure who our other centre is , they both have massive shoes to fill.. I saw nothing but positives tonight, are we a top 8 team , i believe so , are we a top 4 team, My heart says we could be, but my gut says not yet, thats not to say they cant be, i think we need to gel some combos , and then well be on our way. but im sure we will definitely be in the 8. The best thing i saw tonight. The Commradery between the team mates before , during , and after the game, they all seem to be in a happy place, lots of high fives , game talking , everyone happy talking to each other , I haven't seen this for a while at the sea eagles. Onwards and upwards we will be much better for the run, Green is the most important player in our team..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8