• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Please no Hoppa or TRex. Let's just concentrate on hard running forwards who can play for 60+ mins. We've got the backs covered.

as long as DCE isn't playing with a Harris/Bailey 5/8 we should be like Monas had to we should be ok.

Dont forget how well Hiku played at full back in the World Cup. Wings not his spot, but he was an awesome five eight in the yonger grades. He's young, big n strong for a half, good hands and already capable of standing out on the rep stage. Give him time and develop during the year but he will be a sensation.

Lyon, Gutho or as we were kicking around earlier in the year, Pud Hiku. Even Ferris can play there. A full off season for whoever it though is a must.

For Lyon though it would negate his diminishing (or diminished) speed.
Imho its for this reason I disagree having Lyon at 5/8 next year. I think his age/speed will be against him. Would like to see how Moltzen would go with DCE.

Moltzen is naturally a good fullback and he is also a good try scoring 5/8! Moltzen's problem is that he is so injury prone! And generally when he does get injured, it's season ending!

If Barrett can show some good faith in Moltzen, like Ricky has done with Austin, and the right strength and conditioning to protect his previous injuries, IMO Moltzen could be a great halves partner to compliment DCE!

On the flip side though, knowing his injury history, any back up half, whoever that maybe, should be rubbing their hands with joy at the sniff of an opportunity at first grade!

Dont forget how well Hiku played at full back in the World Cup. Wings not his spot, but he was an awesome five eight in the yonger grades. He's young, big n strong for a half, good hands and already capable of standing out on the rep stage. Give him time and develop during the year but he will be a sensation.
I agree, i have never seen him play 5/8 but he would suprise many with his skills im sure of that.

For those on the peninsula Parcell pick up man of the match in the Qcup finals game today.

He obviously had a good game as hooker, but even though he is playing as a forward he looked liked a natural half at times. he looked very comfortable ball playing before the defensive line, and one try assist was a complete halves play.

Certainly I wouldn't exclude this kid as next years 6.

For those on the peninsula Parcell pick up man of the match in the Qcup finals game today.

He obviously had a good game as hooker, but even though he is playing as a forward he looked liked a natural half at times. he looked very comfortable ball playing before the defensive line, and one try assist was a complete halves play.

Certainly I wouldn't exclude this kid as next years 6.

One of the rumours when we signed Parcell was that he was being groomed for the No.6 for us.

Agree.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8