5 Points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
I agree. But that would mean a rule change. The referees did nothing wrong, they awarded a penalty and put him on report which is all they could do with the way the rules currently are.

Hmmmm, it would seem the words Gus used yesterday describing this incident were deliberate: "it wasnt in the spirit of the game"

The rules say it was open to the ref to sin bin, or even send Lima off:

Misconduct
15.1. (i) behaves in any way contrary to the true spirit of
the game.

Duties of referee & touchjudges
16 6. In the event of misconduct by a player, the Referee
shall, at his discretion, caution, temporarily suspend
for ten minutes, or dismiss the offender.

What do you think Bones.

Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
I agree. But that would mean a rule change. The referees did nothing wrong, they awarded a penalty and put him on report which is all they could do with the way the rules currently are.

Hmmmm, it would seem the words Gus used yesterday describing this incident were deliberate: "it wasnt in the spirit of the game"

The rules say it was open to the ref to sin bin, or even send Lima off:

Misconduct
15.1. (i) behaves in any way contrary to the true spirit of
the game.

Duties of referee & touchjudges
16 6. In the event of misconduct by a player, the Referee
shall, at his discretion, caution, temporarily suspend
for ten minutes, or dismiss the offender.

What do you think Bones.

I never knew that. I thought sin bin was for professional fouls only and couldn't be used for foul play. Well I guess they should have binned the grub then hey ;p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2