• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Matabele]
You're all a bunch of too soft pansies.

So if someone doesnt like you Mata, its ok for them to wish illness upon your children?

I am 100% with the others here.

[/quote]

apples and pears

Not really Matas.

You dont like Parra so you wish injury on a player which ends up hurting them.

Someone does not like you so they wish injury on your kid as that hurts you.

I know its not exactly the same but its pretty similar.

Parramatta is an inanimate object.

Burt is old enough to take legal responsibility for his own actions.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Yes but you are holding Burt responsible for the actions of his club, which are out of his control.

The same could be said of anything really. I know lots of people who dont like the organisation I work for, however they would never wish harm on me simply because I work there.

And yes I know, unlike an employee who can choose who they work for, children dont have the choice of who their parents are, which is unfortunate for your kids!! :lol: :lol:

Yes but you are holding Burt responsible for the actions of his club, which are out of his control.

That was Ryan actually. I just despise the eels and anyone who chooses to pull on their jumper.

And I highly doubt you are in a position to debate the satisfaction levels of my kids. Last I asked they were very happy with their lot.

I understand people's reactions to bad luck for other clubs but as an ex-footy player I can wish for bad news for injured players no matter who they play for. I hate Parra but have nothing against Burt who seems a decent sort of player.

My attitude is that I want Manly to beat the best of the best rather than have to rely on injury or mishap to get the job done.
'

I wasn't wishing him to injure himself.

He did that all on his own.

I just cross my fingers and hope its as bad as can possibly be. !pray:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8