641 words done!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry ladies and gents I've been hit hard by the teachers first week back. I've been given a maths assignment, 3 history assignments and an English assignment that I still have to finish but I'm going to soldier on and get the job done. Maybe some of you have enjoyed not having my input the last couple days as often as usual but don't worry if you don't like me I'll be back to my best very soon to annoy the **** out of you!@:cool:@:)
Go hard Turbo

I once did an assignment that I had for University....totally on audio tape.

For you young'uns....

I just recorded everything instead of typing or writing anything.

I passed with the comment: "I like your creativity, however don't hand in an assignment like that again."

I took it.

the end

:)
Haha that's pretty good.
I once was in a uni course where we had to split into groups to do an assignment, my group decided to do ours in the form of a song. It was a pretty good song, I still remember the title, it was Randy, the random Mutilator (!)
Another occasion at uni I was running out of time so I submitted the same essay in two different subjects, just changed the title!
I had a lot of fun at uni but learned far more when I left...

Sorry ladies and gents I've been hit hard by the teachers first week back. I've been given a maths assignment, 3 history assignments and an English assignment that I still have to finish but I'm going to soldier on and get the job done. Maybe some of you have enjoyed not having my input the last couple days as often as usual but don't worry if you don't like me I'll be back to my best very soon to annoy the **** out of you!@:cool:@:)

I could help you out if you like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm funny as hell. Nope, I'll be spending my spare time slaughtering everyone when I'm playing "The Godfather" on my PS3. Or being annoying on here.

Most definitely!

Ya gotta make sure when you're in witness protection!

I mean...oops, I've said too much already.

:lipssealed::whew::shake:

Ahhh, witness protection hey. So that's the real reason why you live all the way over there in Canada :p

Ahhh, witness protection hey. So that's the real reason why you live all the way over there in Canada :p

Shhhhh

You mean...NOT Canada !!!

A-urla.gif

Good luck Turbo. Assignments suck.
I went to uni as a mature age student and graduated in 2008 - the Sea Eagles and I succeeded that year.:clap: At the time I thought once work got sorted I'll continue to study to stimulate my brain. 8 years later and I've yet to feel the need to write essays again.
Slog it out when you're young. When you get mental blocks come on here and post a team list - the answers will come.
Good luck.

When I was at school you wrote with a stick with a nib attachment, a well full of ink, a rubber and a blotter. Sometimes we even had paper to write on.

Remember @Turbo Quality not Quantity. At least I think so.

Agreed but every teacher in the universe still sets word limits! Now kids have to cut and paste even more!!

When I was at school you wrote with a stick with a nib attachment, a well full of ink, a rubber and a blotter. Sometimes we even had paper to write on.

LUXURY! When I was a kid...... oh I'm not starting one of these again. lol

Agreed but every teacher in the universe still sets word limits! Now kids have to cut and paste even more!!

Now come on. Dont be shy. Or are you embarrassed about the instruments of your education. You were going to tell me about your cave drawings, werent you. Lascaux wasnt it?

Now come on. Dont be shy. Or are you embarrassed about the instruments of your education. You were going to tell me about your cave drawings, werent you. Lascaux wasnt it?

If only I could draw as well as those guys/gals did. Stick figure supremacy!

(I think I've done 641 words in this thread)

Ah the good old days, by the way @Turbo you finished yet little buddy??

If not copy one of the threads on here and tell your teacher it's far more educating that's writing 800 words, in fact give them the lol@parra one that's like 8 million words!

Monty Python at their best. Did you wake up half an hour before you went to bed too?

Turbo, mate, I've read plenty of your comments and I think you'll kill those essays.

And if you find out any of your teachers follow Parra, don't let them know you follow Manly.

More importantly, try to stifle your laughter when you're around them. I know it's hard, but do your best, mate.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7