666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Making a position available for Jayne? I think smacks of the roosters signing Cronk then letting Pearce go with their blessing and a teary eye. Clint to 6, French to wing and Jayne to fullback. Killer team.

Corey is a very good player on the field. I don’t know anything more than anyone else about off field ... wiser heads than mine must make a call there

Is there anyone good enough to play for Manly?? According to a few anyone that we chase isn't!!

Not completely factual max ... it starts off at the beginning of the thread when "rumoured" as he is a dickhead, over-priced and over-rated.

By the time we confirm interest he has become misunderstood and goes OK.

If we sign him he is a future star, an immortal a top bloke and we will be top 4 with a bullet

Look Gutho is still young. His body will repair. If he was 30 I'd say forget it but he's only just turned 23. He's a Manly junior and if he thinks he's being made a 'super sub' or placed into a role on the field that he isnt happy about, he'll look to leave. Manly has a serious long term 5/8 position to be filled. There is no way he isnt considering his options what with Moses, Hayne, Norman, French etc occupying the key positions. As has already been pointed out, he was the best five eighth going around last year until his injury. If he's fit he's a perfect fit

Interesting how so many are writing off Gutherson based on his knee issues.Does the name Brett Stewart ring a bell with those people?

Brett was never the same player after the 2 knee injuries. It was those knee injuries that forced him into early retirement.
No sure what your point is

If only Gutho was a five-eight too bad hes a fullback.

he played 5/8 for Parra last year and was reported as the best in the comp before he was injured. He held Parra together. I remember watching him in junior rep games and though he played full back, he acted regularly as a second 5/8. He's good at both.

At this stage of their career's I'm not sure it's "overs" but I was a little disappointed it cost us that much to keep them.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10