666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well there are few who agree with you Turbo. He won the top player for Parramatta Award finishing only 3/4 of the games. He was being discussed before his injuries as the best 5/8 of the year by many media judges. Despite playing only 18 games he was still 7th in the list on Dally M Awards He scored 11 tries 49 goals (being their goal Kicker) averaged 12 tackles per games 113 metres per game, .8 breaks per game and .3 try assists per game. Name me one five eighth in the game that could compare with those figures. I think you've got your players confused Turbo. Gutherson was devastating
Mate he played fullback for most of the year. Had a great season at fullback I agree but he wasnt as good as you are saying.

18 games
11 tries
12 tackles per game
113 meters per game
5 try assists
14 line breaks
0.78 line breaks per game

Good stats for a fullback (Toms much better) and not that great stats for a 6. He played most of the season at 1, nearly all of it. If he was so good why did moses take his spot as soon as he was signed? Hes not a 6 and weve got a fullback who is much better. No need for gutherson.

Well there are few who agree with you Turbo. He won the top player for Parramatta Award finishing only 3/4 of the games. He was being discussed before his injuries as the best 5/8 of the year by many media judges. Despite playing only 18 games he was still 7th in the list on Dally M Awards He scored 11 tries 49 goals (being their goal Kicker) averaged 12 tackles per games 113 metres per game, .8 breaks per game and .3 try assists per game. Name me one five eighth in the game that could compare with those figures. I think you've got your players confused Turbo. Gutherson was devastating
You do good things on a football field regardless of the number on your back. Gutho played 8 games at 5/8 last season and the Eels lost 4 of them. So they won a measly 4 games last year with Gutho at 6.

He has no kicking game to speak of and he is runner of the ball. If he was so devastating at 6, I doubt Mitchell Moses would have been sounded out. It's pretty clear to anyone with little more than a casual interest in the game that Gutherson was a stop gap solution at 6 for the Eels.

You do good things on a football field regardless of the number on your back. Gutho played 8 games at 5/8 last season and the Eels lost 4 of them. So they won a measly 4 games last year with Gutho at 6.

He has no kicking game to speak of and he is runner of the ball. If he was so devastating at 6, I doubt Mitchell Moses would have been sounded out. It's pretty clear to anyone with little more than a casual interest in the game that Gutherson was a stop gap solution at 6 for the Eels.
You’re right, but the eels in history since 1947 haven’t won a lot. 4 games is quite significant for them.

I wanted hodgo about 3 years ago because he would be good along side dce. He would direct the forwards, can tackle well, goal kick, has a cool head and a lot of experience. Newcastle would pay more than half of his salary.

A one year deal would be ideal in case hastings doesn't work out.

Would trent be any worse than green? Would do the exact same job. Definitely not any slower and probably a better defender and can kick and has experience guiding a side. Probably perfect for dce.

One year deal i would be happy and still have heaps of funds for buying star off contract players next year. Win win
He is extremely slow...he had stem cells injected into his knee in 2014 to try and salvage his career; that's how bad it is.

He was let go at the Dogs at the end of 2015 because the writing was on the wall. Three seasons later and an unsuccessful stint with the wooden spooners tells me we should be looking elsewhere.

You have given a tidy summation of his game from a few seasons ago, but I don't think he is the same player anymore.

He is extremely slow...he had stem cells injected into his knee in 2014 to try and salvage his career; that's how bad it is.

He was let go at the Dogs at the end of 2015 because the writing was on the wall. Three seasons later and an unsuccessful stint with the wooden spooners tells me we should be looking elsewhere.

You have given a tidy summation of his game from a few seasons ago, but I don't think he is the same player anymore.
Good point . Look what happened to Snake towards the end of his career when his body caved in

Good point . Look what happened to Snake towards the end of his career when his body caved in
Not to mention Snake was a once in a generation footballer with blinding speed. Therefore if it can happen to him, it can certainly happen to Hodkinson who was a limited but wholehearted and honest first grader; nothing more.

Not to mention Snake was a once in a generation footballer with blinding speed. Therefore if it can happen to him, it can certainly happen to Hodkinson who was a limited but wholehearted and honest first grader; nothing more.
He also has shoulder issues

Yeah, im happy with hastings to be honest but if we have unused cap space it would be fine to take up a 1 year deal if we were not planing on buying anyone else for the 2018 season. Same as Todd Carney. A one year deal for 250k say. Otherwise we just have money unused! If there were other players we could sign for the 2018 season then i wouldn't bother, only if it gets to next Feb and we dont land anyone else would just be extra cover incase Hastings doesnt do the job we hope he can next year.

For me i would love michael morgan long term but will be extremely hard getting him to leave cowboys with JT retiring

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10