666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe all the talk about needing a quality replacement for Green has been a ruse to challenge Hastings? Rumour has it that attitude is his main shortcoming, the ball is in his court to show he's ready now. Has the skill we need, little doubt about that part.

0E1B83D2-A23A-4986-962B-24682763B248.png
The Pearce rumour was killed off now to be followed by the hydra’s head of every other half in the league getting their own thread.
Here is a photo of the creature:

So now its whether Manly can secure Lamb...#next week. I've always been partial to lamb. Hope he ends up on our plate. Otherwise Manly should make a serious play for bringing Gutherson back.

This is Jackson's big chance, the ball is squarely in his court. He solves our goal kicking issue and he can play solid football its a bonus, we have other options regardless!!

Its lamb or hastings as the only real candidates imo. Both would do the job as good as green imo and both can kick goals. Both have potential. At least it gives us the opportunity to keep some cash in reserve for another forward signing. Go after the big english prop Walmsley and next year dont resign brown, lane and have a crack at cordner.

Will probably work out better for manly going with a younger cheaper half with potential and strengthening the pack.

One more decent prop and edge backrower and looking good

Pass,not an organiser and got defensively shown up when the forwards were not dominating and targeted his side against England.No better than Croker at this point and would command more dollars.....

Brock Lamb is an excellent player I would be very excited if he came to manly. If we don't get him there will be posters on here bringing up these current opinions of him when he is a rep player in three or four years.

Was excellent for the Knights this year. Almost single handedly beat manly in the rain. In 2017. Tougher style of player to Hastings.

Still if Hastings gets first shot I'll give him time. He never really had a chance to show what he could do as a half last year which must have been frustrating for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8