9 Bias

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Why would the NRL think its OK to put that buffoon David Smith on the podium in place of the great Norm Provan next to Arthur Summons.

This is total disrespect.

Arthur Summons is extremely unwell apparently and couldn't physically get to the game, so he asked Dave Smith to stand in his place, although channel 9 didn't even mention that, so I would imagine a lot of people would be angry.

Got sick of hearing about the record crowd. They just out an extra 1000 seats in ffs, so that's why it is bigger than crowds since 2001. The two end stands were replaced after the Olympics, dropping the capacity from 100 to about 80 thousand. The "record" crowd has nothing to do with souths/bulldogs fans and everything to do with capacity.

And how about the 9 team diagnosing the cheekbone "fracture" then talking about it ad nauseum? Do they think we're children?

It's a long weekend, and unfortunately in my experience as a parent kids can get injuries on long weekends. This year I might avoid long queues in casualty and go to rabbits, finch, fittler & Gould for a diagnosis. They are particularly good at fractures, no scans required.

It was emotional for Nein, their pet team came out of the wilderness, now maybe in 2015 we will get some fairness from them, however not holding my breath!

manlyfan76 said:
So I'm watching football in HD on free to air, pity it's nfl on 7 mate.
Channel Nein is treating fans as fools.

The adds during the game were a disgrace, even had them on during a goal kick. Stinken nine, wish it was on Fox Sport

So much for people in Adelaide not watching the NRL....

The talk on Adelaide radio this morning is how once the game finished Nein immediately started showing Big Brother, a 'show' no one gives a crap about. Seriously, 30 seconds after the game ended so did the broadcast here. A lot of viewers (Souffs fans) were pretty pissed off from all accounts.

I have to laugh though, its nothing different to what happened in 2008 and 2011....or any other year actually. We never get the presentation. We occasionally do with Origin, but not the GF.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7