92 Days til......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
5/347

Jaques got 112 off 110 to get us going

they are 2/30 in reply from 9.3

fair to say it look like youll get your wish matt

5-zip to the aussies. the only thing that can cruel us is the weather.
Aren't we in the midst of a drought?

as i said 5-zip

Stick Jaques in the Aussie and side but give him a Blues cap to wear. Only a matter of time before he hits the test side. He should be playing this Ashes.

langer failed again yesterday and its been a long time since his last ton.

only problem is jaques is already 29 or something.

better off giving pup more experience in tests, made a half century yesterday.

gotta love the blues line up though

Jaques, katich, clarke, haddin, clark, braken, lee, mcgrath, macgill

Langer to be dropped. How can under 30 be a factor.
How old was My Cricket when he had his first shot? I dont think Pups an opener IMO . A little while ago , I would have put him in Martyns place , but now , I dont know.

Fluufy - That blues side should have been winning everything with the side they have. Even missing Test players.

jaques is 27. How old was Gooch or Gatting when they laid the bat to rest. And they were batting against the best bowling line up i have ever seen in the Windies-Ambrose,Walsh,Marshal.etc.

How old was My Cricket when he had his first shot? I dont think Pups an opener IMO . A little while ago , I would have put him in Martyns place , but now , I dont know.

Fluufy - That blues side should have been winning everything with the side they have. Even missing Test players.
I think you will find Hussey was 30 Earl when he made his test debut.

[quote author=earl]

I think you will find Hussey was 30 Earl when he made his test debut.
[/quote]
Thanks Mate.

isnt it mr cricket

and gooch and gatting led england to lose the ashes for the first time in how many years?

pup should have martyns spot in the test team - martyn is a better one day player, for many years his average was higher too.

as for the blues, they have to play most of the year with the second 11. The stars only play 1 or 2 games most years.

isnt it mr cricket

and gooch and gatting led england to lose the ashes for the first time in how many years?

pup should have martyns spot in the test team - martyn is a better one day player, for many years his average was higher too.

as for the blues, they have to play most of the year with the second 11. The stars only play 1 or 2 games most years.
Sorry , typo error.
Maybe Gooch and Gatting arent good examples , but for superstars , they can play a long time. Viv Richards was no spring chicken and was still belting the ball.

last time he scored a century before that was in the ashes, over a year ago

1 century in his last 32 innings

so 1 century in both domestic and internationals in a year - i rest my case

The Poms handled Lee and McGrath with ease and all looked okay against them. Hayden, Langer and Ponting are not scoring runs at present. Martyn is suspect against the Poms.

I reckon it will be close myself.

Clark seemed to cause the biggest problems - might get him in the side, 3/50 off 17, easily the best figures of the bowlers, Lee, McGrath and Braken all gett 2 for

Clarke and kato getting half centuries in both innings.

Most notibly MacGill didnt get an over due to an elbow injury

they just had a 6 month break from tests FFS

you can rest all the cases you like, doesnt make you correct.

I'm not saying Jaques isnt up to it. he definately is, but you don't just drop someone like that.

and Ive got as much chance of playing as Stuart Clark. except if McGrath gets injured, if that happens he will be straight in.

Your right Fro.
They have only just come back. But Langer should have been dropped last year. Or even earlier.
I spose its the NSW coming out of me but Jaques should be there and I wouldnt drop Hayden so that leaves Langer. I hate , hate the concept of Incumbents. Most of these guys play County cricket so its not as if they have a huge lay off and need to work their way back into form.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4