9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagleheart

Bencher
Im confused...

On FoxSports they said we will be playing the Panthers in the quarter final.

I was under the impression that we would be lining up against the Cowboys.

They also said we were playing the Titans in the quarter finals, then they changed it to the Riff. So who knows............???

double hoops

First Grader
Its only 9's and the majority of our recruits have done well , uate , siro , kelly but jeez im not quite sold on lane . Looks abit slow unless my tv is slow when he gets the ball.
He is frustrating to watch. He is one of those big kids who just don't know how big they are. He dosent use of that size, big body to his advantage with even a small guy tackling him at all.

brad

First Grader
I dont care who we play , just need the time we play because the missus decided she wants to go shopping. Im over this , time please ?

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2nd from the Piha Pool (which is us) plays the winner of the Hunua Pool (likely Cowboys) in the Quarter finals.

that's what 'the roar' says, but the official tourney draw has us playing first in the waiheke group.

http://nrlaucklandnines.co.nz/official-tournament-draw-2017/

which will be penrith.

also the nrl are thinking of fining the bulldogs for bringing but not playing their star players.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...10000-if-they-rest-stars-20170204-gu5ldt.html

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Bainbridge is our 19th man so he may be given a run today after Godinet's concussion.

I sure hope we are playing the Panthers in the quarter final.

brad

First Grader
He is frustrating to watch. He is one of those big kids who just don't know how big they are. He dosent use of that size, big body to his advantage with even a small guy tackling him at all.
Yer ur right mate , its like he needs some big ugly ruthless toothless army Sargeant screaming down his neck .".. RUN HARD YOU WORTHLESS BOY." "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BOY".

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Hmmmm, according to once source we are supposed to play the winner of the Piha Pool in the Quarters. However, the NRL has just tweeted that we'll be playing Penrith.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Still, I'd rather we play Penrith than NQ.

Not going to trust The Roar any more, they use the same name as Brisbane's A-league team :p

Best of both worlds here. Illegal Nines stream and watching the Bathurst 12 Hour on 7mate ;)

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Still, I'd rather we play Penrith than NQ.

Not going to trust The Roar any more, they use the same name as Brisbane's A-league team :p

Best of both worlds here. Illegal Nines stream and watching the Bathurst 12 Hour on 7mate ;)

Cool.

I have been getting the Fox Sports package for free for over
6 months thanks to a Foxtel on TBox subscription glitch.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Starving the worms of possession for so many sets in the second half was awesome, was actually quite impressed with this. Well done lads.

However our defence let us done massively, silly, lazy pathetic arm grabbing rubbish or for some not even trying to tackle. Grrrrrrrrrrr.....!

And Jono Wright....well um err.....why Manly recruitment, why?
:flogger:
yep it was obvious from the first two games that we are good in attack but

we are going to have to improve radically in defence to beat them

Eagleheart

Bencher
yep it was obvious from the first two games that we are good in attack but

Yeah you were right early on @nightster, about our defence needing to improve in a big way if we were to get a win over the worms.

Just think our attack was a real positive for us in that game though and honestly I was quite surprised by the number of repeat sets we managed to get.

Our lack of defence well, I just hope this is not reflective of our how our first grade team perform.

Last edited:

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Bugger stuck driving now...let's hope we can get up whoever we are playing

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Has to be Penrith because they came first in their section, we came second in ours and their group play our group.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16