A Bet with Broncos HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WTF is going on in here ???????????? hasn`t this **** ended yet.. WoW Wamf said something he didnt mean & every other fukka wants to have a go at him .. hey bronco dum,b **** fuk off back to your site & leave us alone we made the GF losers, dnt bring **** up that was said in the heat of the moment ,when you seem to forget it was the initial comment regarding Brett from you wankners that started it remember?? Wamf was just reacting to your actions..

I haven't been to their site and I don't think I'll bother now if they are bringing the Brett stuff up
Enjoy your off season Boncos
And if you get bored you can watch 1 of the many dozen farewells that Locky has been given

Nice work on fostering relationships with other clubs lads

Back in the old days of this forum supporters from other clubs were welcomed and debated - it would be great to have some banter with other fans in the lead up to the GF....but we all know that is not going to happen.I suggest you take a look at bronco's hq and see how they have dissected their loss

One thread (not every thought has to be a thread)..some blame on refs but some realistic review of their own performance. I can only hope we can approach whatever the result of next week

I didn't read any post on their site, but seeing the manly logo is awesome, and it must **** their fans to no end !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously boys let it go.

I can't believe I step out for a day and bang shut happens.

Well done to the broncoshq for honouring the bet

Nashy said:
Just to make it clear, I'm not the owner of BHQ. And I haven't spoken down about Stewart myself.

I am glad to see WAMF here. You're a racist, end of story. Explain it all you want, make every excuse, your comments on BHQ were racist.

Ill also point out that the Broncos incident in a certain toilet also bought up quite often.

How can that comment be racist?? My boss is a big imposing figure we call him Gorilla.

Gees, by that figure, I guess calling Benjamin Hannant the Bundy Polar Bear is racist too????

Brisbane have a brillant future, played gallantly and apart from Yoh yos oscar performanc should be proud of their year.

Nashy said:
Just to make it clear, I'm not the owner of BHQ. And I haven't spoken down about Stewart myself.

I am glad to see WAMF here. You're a racist, end of story. Explain it all you want, make every excuse, your comments on BHQ were racist.

Ill also point out that the Broncos incident in a certain toilet also bought up quite often.

Got it, Nashy. You don't speak down about Stewie, even though others on your site do.

And you're here, offended about what WAMF said on your site about Thaiday. Very direct, very assertive about what is appropriate for WAMF to say and what is not.

Are you offended, direct and assertive on your site about what was said about Stewart? Or is your sole criteria for standing up for players the colours of their jersey? Keep smiling Nashy. ;)

Rex said:
Nashy said:

Got it, Nashy. You don't speak down about Stewie, even though others on your site do.

And you're here, offended about what WAMF said on your site about Thaiday. Very direct, very assertive about what is appropriate for WAMF to say and what is not.

Are you offended, direct and assertive on your site about what was said about Stewart? Or is your sole criteria for standing up for players the colours of their jersey? Keep smiling Nashy. ;)

I agree Rex. Nashy, when WAMF said what he said a few of us told him he had crossed a line. We didn't make the comment and we chastised him for what he said (of which he has apologised for btw).

Then lets look at what you are saying: you don't make the comments about Stewey (like we didn't about Thaiday). However, you are happy to allow the comments to be made without chastising them. That means that, even though you don't make the comments, you AGREE with them, which makes you just as bad as them.

If this is the case, go back to BHQ and please don't come back as we don't like your kind around here (bit of a Star Wars reference there ;))

Oh and it looks good seeing the Manly symbol on your website btw ;)

More endorsement than overt agreement.

Others will disagree, but to me your very welcome on our site Nashy. We even have known regular trolls here and the site owner, Dan, seems to take a relaxed and accommodating stance to pretty much all flavours of posters.

Takes plenty of guts Nashy to go into an environment where you expect there'll be disapproval, maybe even hatred towards you. And to let them say their worst without fear. You could develop into a Manly supporter yet. ;)

Daniel said:
Seriously boys let it go.

I can't believe I step out for a day and bang shut happens.

Well done to the broncoshq for honouring the bet

Don't know if anyone has posted a link to the Broncos HQ (with its new Sea Eagles logo) but I just had a look and LOVE IT!! Good bet Dan.

And good on the broncs supporters for being good sports and honouring their agreement

here's the link: http://www.broncoshq.com/

I even released them from the bet on Saturday, yet they chose to stick with it, how good is that?

Well done guys

Something you'd never expect to see in a million years.

Full marks to Dan and the Broncos guys for their fun spirit.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8