A BIG thank you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
firechild said:
It's very difficult planning to go to games. I live about 90min from Brookie and getting to a game means firstly being able to attend (which rules out friday and monday nights), finding a babysitter for my 1 year old (who I would only take to a Sunday arvo game) and then ensuring that there is nothing else on that afternoon/evening (3 hours of travel plus a good 2.5 hours at the game). It sux not being able to attend, I was there on that cold night in '08 when we played Penrith, I was there for the farewell for Beaver against the Titans, I was there for the thumping of St Merge in week 1 of the finals. Last year I managed to get to 2 Manly game, one at Brookie and one at Parra stadium. This year I had the Parra game maked on the calender but alas Monday nights suck arse. It's possible that the only game I'll get to this season will be at Parra stadium (hopefully it'll be a Saturday or Sunday game) but chances are with all the Sunday games coming up that won't be the case. There are many of us that would love to attend every game but we have to pick and choose due to circumstances. Like many supporters, I put down the Parra game at Brooky as a must-attend and I think it has more to do with that rivalry than any bandwagon.

So, that's fine. No one is having a go at you. What are you on about?
The only issue is those who base their decision on weather & form, as has been clearly stated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4